Transformation Conflicts/Problems

Best answers
Well, I dunno where to post this, so I'll post it here, I suppose.

Exactly how will transformations go? I mean, I suppose there will be 4 levels; normal, powerup 1, powerup 2, powerup3. (as long as you don't go into SSJ4) Which would, say, put Goku at SSJ 3 at his highest level, and SSJ 2 at his second. That's easy, he's the one who goes by the normal levels.

But what about, say, Trunks, Gohan, and Vegeta? None of the other saiyans go SSJ3, I know Gohan has the Mystic thing, so he'll prolly have that, but Vegeta...I'm worried that it's just going to be "Majin Vegeta" I suppose.

Exactly how do you think it'll work? All the characters having an equal number of forms, or have it work some other way? Curious....

~Willow "Just wondering"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the problem, less major characters have fewer transformation levels. Like Krillin for example, the Mystic Krillin transformation was invented, I hope he isn't going to remain in the game for a long time, because what will his next transformations be?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the people with less transformations will have there trans do more and aquire them later than people with more trans

Best answers
salution

Goku-ssj1,ssj2,ssj3
Vegeta-ssj1,ussj,ssj2
Gohan-ssj1,ssj2,mystic
Piccolo-fuse with nail,powered up(like in garlic jr. saga),fuse with kami
Trunks-ssj1,ussj,ussj2(like brolli where eyes go white and more muscles)
Krillin-thing with guru(hehe make it where he has saiyin armor after this),guess buu saga krillin
Freiza-form 2,form 3,form 4
Buu-evil buu,super buu,kid buu
Cell-form 2,perfect,100% perfect(after self destruct he came back more powerful cuz the saiyin blood in him and him losing the fear of death)

these are just my opinions but like they said they are capible of picking there own tranformations.

(P.S. the only problem is krillin)

Best answers
but i rather see that the ssj 3 form cost energy and gives u an enormes powerboost and that everyone can become till the last transformation so that means ssj4 that would be much cooler cause not all transformations give u the same boost of power

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure alot of people wouldn't want SSJ3 Vegeta and such in the game. If you want characters like that, I'm sure a modeler would make one if you ask.

Best answers
my opinion is that they all should upgrade to there max and maybe like the krillen know where it takes 3 mill to change the people with less transformations should just take longer to transform

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Savage
my opinion is that they all should upgrade to there max and maybe like the krillen know where it takes 3 mill to change the people with less transformations should just take longer to transform

and thats exactly whats gonna happen

you get a doughnut for thinking the right thing:p

Best answers
I think they just follow the series and don`t invert new things like ssj3 vegitta just make him stronger ..:S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are thinking waaaaay down the line guys. I wouldn't worry about SSJ3 for a while here. Besides, those ultimate transformations come with handicaps. Goku can't use SSJ3 for very long and it's draining. Mystic (Gohah) starts to wear off as you lose confidence in the show, so perhaps as you take damage in game. It's all speculation though, but I wouldn't worry about seeing it in game for quite some time.

Best answers
Originally posted by DragonDude
Thats the problem, less major characters have fewer transformation levels. Like Krillin for example, the Mystic Krillin transformation was invented, I hope he isn't going to remain in the game for a long time, because what will his next transformations be?
also with the timelimit and certain settings on some decent servers you don't get chance to go mystic killan.

zippy

Best answers
Goku-ssj1,ssj2,ssj3
Vegeta-ssj1,ussj,ssj2
Gohan-ssj1,ssj2,mystic
Piccolo-fuse with nail,powered up(like in garlic jr. saga),fuse with kami
Trunks-ssj1,ussj,ussj2(like brolli where eyes go white and more muscles)
Krillin-thing with guru(hehe make it where he has saiyin armor after this),guess buu saga krillin
Freiza-form 2,form 3,form 4
Buu-evil buu,super buu,kid buu
Cell-form 2,perfect,100% perfect(after self destruct he came back more powerful cuz the saiyin blood in him and him losing the fear of death)
Cell has 2 perfect forms:
Perfect Cell
SSJ2 Cell (ultra perfect cell)
Goku does Go USSJ, i know you guys are thinking, "aw we dont need that"....but i'm just saying he does. He does it in front of Gohan, and tells him he wont use it because he loses too much speed.;/
Uh, gohan has his Unlock Potential power up, so you can give him another transformation.
Krillen's power increases in namek saga, and android saga. You could make like...i dunno, a uniform change.

Another thing:\
This is a mod BASED OFF OF DBZ. that means that its only based on it, we dont have to follow it like a religion. In other words, why not create a ssj3 vegeta and trunks? In the manga Vegeta goes ssj3, and so does trunks. IN the manga all transformations are basically achieved. So technically you wouldnt be creating a new transformation, i imagine it has already been made.

Best answers
Goku maybe able to go ussj but he says theres something wrong with it and never goes it :p

EDIT:and anotehr thing all you saying well in the manga blah balh THIS MOD IS BASED OF THE SHOW NOT THE COMICS OR MOVIES :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom