transformation, blessing?

Best answers
i think that many caracters don't really pay off when transformed . Goku for example, he looses his strongest attack, i know u guys are tied to the story but is think its not worth playing for so "long" and then get nothing in return exept for some(limited) power. I mean that a transformed character is not much stronger than a untransformed one. i think that when fully transformed it should be hard for a normal character to defeat a transformed one. The only one is vegeta, he gets new cool powers but still isnt mich stronger with melee.

Best answers
What do you mean there's not much of a difference? Whenever I transform with Goku It takes like 3 guys to team up just to beat me. Your PL doubles isn't that good enough. As for Spirit Bomb, the reason you can't do that while transformed is because the attack would become too strong. And anyways with Goku you could descend so what's the problem? Also when you transform with Goku you can teleport while charging which gives you a great advantage.

Best answers
maybe but have seen nobody in ssj mode fight off three guys with melee at the same time and live to tell about it

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
I have :) Took on more than 3 ppl and lived to tell...got called a cheater though :S
ANY success on ANY Half Life mod = people calling you a cheater

I just take it as a compliment :)

Best answers
lol ya i waas taking on 3 guys and i kiled them all (score was 43-um...31 or sometin) and i was called a cheater/hacker by 2/3 of them:shocked: ;/ o_o o_O

Best answers
bah i get called a cheater in every mod i play especialy in firearms when i snipe some one with a shotgun but thats just me with a lvl 2 marksmanship and in esf when i do a finishing buster(trunks) in ssj with turbo on and enemys all around wacking on my team mate

Best answers
Originally posted by Farago
As for Spirit Bomb, the reason you can't do that while transformed is because the attack would become too strong.
Energy from the Spirt Bomb does not come from the character. No matter what you PL would be, the attack str of the Spirt Bomb would be the same.

It makes up for it though when you turbo with a fully charged kamehameha wave :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom