Transformatiion,fusion pack

Best answers
my MSN is [email protected]
i do not have aim and my ICQ i do not use since it is infester with spam!!!!

and chek ur PM inbox viki!!

*edit* people! please have pity on me and viki!!

i am at work and i really am trying to get those pictures up (even have installed my FTP program from home illegally)

viki is busy helping me!!! thru PM so it takes a while and I WISH i had MSN here be i dont so i cant speed it up any further!

please i promise i he has piccys that work i WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY ARE UP!!! in the very worst case: (being that me pc at home shorted out or crashed or got a virus it will be saturday so plz stop bombarding this thread with "I WANT PICCYS" since we are doing wvrything we can to get them up!!!!! plz try to relax and sit back and wait so we can work very fast to get picures up!!!

greetz, Mystic

Best answers
the pics are there they are just in a file format that i cannot handle (the extension was not present!!)
so ive asked him to resend the piccys inn their original state and format and not compressed!!

i will have them soon and then i will post post post post!!! until i die :D

plz keep calm!

Best answers
lol got the pics but well..... c for urself

i think that evryone will agree with me that these are useless (u can see a lightning aura if ya watch closely but thats all (even i have that aura))
i think that he either gave me the wrong piccy's or he CANT code at all and he's been tricking us all!!!

greetz, Mystic

Best answers
that is nothing, he just changed the auro and the model and the scouter. thats all. Everyone can do that.

Best answers
Ummm...Alright,I am not posting anymore here.When it comes out,you will see it,and everyone will be happy.Until then,goodbye(Mystic_Saiyan will post Vegetto's dragon fist here).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft.. one huge fat ass lie, you cannot code, as i pretty much expected, you cannot do anything actually... pfft, what a waste of time :\

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha rofl rofl, i knew this from teh beginning. Too bad for poor teh shijing, he has nothing to test now. Well people, this ends it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Ok,I am sick of waiting for fusion or transformations.So I am making more transformations for each charachter

I will probably add Vegetto and Goten class.All credits to ESF code(I will recode it),and ESF team.ESF team will have any permission to do with this(even add it to ESF).Many of people will call me a lyer,but I know how to do this,because I am coder.I will use this thread to inform you about progress.About models,I don't know,but Vegetto's and Goten's attacks will be added in this pack,also and sprite's(Vegetto attacks-Melee,KiBlast(will be rapid),Generic Beam,Holdbeam(he use it when he was battleing with SuperBuu,you can hold your opponent on fife seconds,and do whatever you want with opponent,but only 5 sec.,this will be new attack),Kamehameha,FinalFlash,Small Spirit bomb,Wave push(NEW!),Dragon (fist or punch,NEW!),SolarFlare,Sensu bean--------Goten-melee,kiblast,genericbeam,kamehameha,????,????,Sensu Bean).
But,this Vegetto will have something(I don't know what-yet) that will be fair play,no matter for his attacks.So,ESF will still be fair game.And I am asking-do u want kaioken(all classes).And,pm me if u would download and install this pack what I am making.And about the fusion,that is Vegetto class,so,no posibility to 2 people fuse(maybe I will code that for future releases of my pack.
What I've quoted here is the first post. The miscellanious section is for posting something related to ESF or slightly relative which doesn't fit into the other sections. You have stated that you can code and after 4 pages of spammage, all that is produced is 2 typical screenshots of ESF with an electrical aura.

How do you expect the public here to believe you when the results you show are anything but satisfactory. And I am a coder, I know how things work. You need the original source for ESF to alter it, and all the team has released so far is the code for 2.0, not any version of the beta's.... and yet your screenshots are from ESF Beta 1.1

Stop this fake act, and show us something that proves you have something coded.

Viki@killer said:
Ummm...Alright,I am not posting anymore here.When it comes out,you will see it,and everyone will be happy.Until then,goodbye(Mystic_Saiyan will post Vegetto's dragon fist here).
Then you say that you're not posting here? If all you're going to do for the pack is put in some aura's or models, then you should make a aura/model-pack thread in the modelling section - not try and fool everyone with talk of code.

If you have some code indeed, please prove me wrong and I will be happy to see some progress. If you don't and what you stated in your first post was a lie, then a moderator can close this thread, as this thread has broken 4-5 rules already.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* This has been between 3 and 4 pages of spam, legitimacy arguments, recruitment requests, etc. All this can be done through PM's, and even then, almost none of this is progress. Viki@Killer, when you are ready to demonstrate progress of this addon, then you may create a new thread SIMPLY for that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom