Tradegy

Best answers
You son of a bitch, You shouldn't speak our ****ing language like you're "god" Maybe you should take your dick out of your mouth and realize... YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE. You're lowering your social status you ****ing fag. Shut up and quit being a prick. Learn some manner asswipe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ive changed now, sorry. i just dont take very kindly to being told i cant spell! its a sore point for me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
do u realy think im that bad!!, just wondered if there were actualy any sad loosers on here who were gona agree with it! and uve proved urselfs. Well done u pass the test and may continue on ur journey
.... your a dickhead lol, thats the kind of thing a loser says, after he has lost.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
woteva. yeah i locve steps, yeah im gay, yeah woteva u say tempus i realy dont care. Now go and wash! BTW admin can we get the thread closed. Im sorry i started it as a joke now its just turned into a war. Get rid of the damm thing please!!

Retired
Best answers
it turned into a war....you should have thought of that before you started this thread..

Retired
Best answers
BTW if you were such a fan, why would you write it wrong?? it's Tragedy, not Tradegy. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ur right, i wos just testing u all u see. To make sure because im not realy a fan honest!! And i doubt u r aswell judge, just a better speller than me!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok then, fine, Why the **** did u test us, do u think your some higher class or some shit like that

btw, its tepus. not tempus, you blind twat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom