tournois tournaments

Best answers
Salut a tous je vais essayer d’organise un petit tournois esf entre team français je ne peut pas prendre les team étranger problème de ping pour les leader des team FR qui veules participer me contacter www.clan-destinesf.fr.st ou par msn :[email protected] je vous donnerai plus de détaille

Hi ! I’m going to organize an esf turnament between french teams; I can’t take foreigners teams, because of high ping.
To the french teams leader who wants to play in it please e-mail me at www.clan-destinesf.fr.st or contact me through msn : [email protected].
I will give you more details.

Best answers
menlink said:
Salut a tous je vais essayer d’organise un petit tournois esf entre team français je ne peut pas prendre les team étranger problème de ping pour les leader des team FR qui veules participer me contacter www.clan-destinesf.fr.st ou par msn :[email protected] je vous donnerai plus de détaille

Best answers
Translated by freetrans and...me:
''Good day to all I will try to organise a small tournament for esf between the French team, I cannot take the foreign team coz of the ping problem for the leader of the team FR , all that want to participate contact me www.clan-destinesf.fr.st or by msn :[email protected] I will give to you more details''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom