Would you Join a Tourney?

• Yes no crap.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i just like to coast.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Hi all I was just curious if the ESF team are going to host a tourney anytime soon?? If they arent someone should i want to kill people with a purpose. I dont need any prizes just a little respect as it were know what im sayin :devil: anywho lets get a good tourney started.;D :paper: :cool:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that a tournament would most likely be held by someone other than the team. Perhaps a clan, or a group of clans. Maybe even an organization that does stuff like that.

Best answers
i host clan usally like 3 times week. i usally win them but even if i didn't host had no lag i owuld win. im the host of my clan tilll my leader gets dedicated runing. so look for [CAH]clan toruney on server list.

Best answers
i have seen people who have hosted tourneys
Spin of redsaiyan hosted one
i think it would be really cool to have an esf tourney
once a month
And the winner of the tournament gets his name on the site in big letters

ESF TOURNAMENT WINNER OF THE MONTH ICU2

Best answers
Well I found the spin tourney thread and read every post adn the tourny was on but never followed through it just died after like 100 post they gave up and spin was trying to start a new one but it has not got any where some one with the means should host a tourny if i had the means to make a sever and a map and all that i would :idea:

Best answers
if u want toruney just look for [RF] server if molov is in witch is me we cna make toruney once we get like 6 to 8 ppl or even 4.
im addign tournament to my web site so check it out. all welcome unless they don't follow rules. www.geocities.com/drewthug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom