Tournament!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
We have a slight problem!!

My hard drive has screwed up. SOOOO...... I will need someone else to host the server. It will officialy be done on the 8th and 9th(Saturday and Sunday).
If you have any issues, please record a vid for each mach and shoe me. Also, please post who wins and loses.
I won, i don't have a video because if I recorded it my fps would have dropped. But it was a close one between me and dogma. He had me down to 9 hp left =/

GG dogma, gg, you fought expertly well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won, i don't have a video because if I recorded it my fps would have dropped. But it was a close one between me and dogma. He had me down to 9 hp left =/

GG dogma, gg, you fought expertly well.
We don't take kindly to liars around here.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FP, Zeonix and I were both there. Dogma 10 - -6'd you. He then took everyone in the server on at once and still remained undefeated.

Best answers
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada (try saying that)
READ MY POST BEFORE SAYING YOU WERE THERE!!

I did not give anyone permission to host it before. I was only not able to host as my hard drive screwed up. That is why it is being held this weekend. I will need some one to host the sever on saturday and sunday. It will be the same time AND YOU MUST TELL ME that you will be there in this thread.

Best answers
juice moose guy you don't need to host the server ren,drew,sub,myself all have servers and if you wanted to talk about a tourny you should talk about it in game seeing as most of the guys on this forum don't even know how to play esf at least not in the level your looking for hit up people in the game most of the players who actually play don't even look at the forums at all

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Vahn. If you want to actually do a tournament, I'm sure you can find a server to host it between Vahn, Ren, Drew, and me.

Anyways, I'm not going to be joining, the rules are too ridiculous. I will let you use my server if you get enough people though.

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are people trying to organize a tournament; try to keep the spammier posts out.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are there really?
I know there are ESF players in world. But not here on this forum. So, is this tourney gonna happen at all?
Yes there are - the OP is one of them. To try to make the point that there are no ESF players on these forums also disregards the players who've already posted here. Except for your closing question, I'd almost think that you were trying to give me guff for keeping this thread from getting messier. If you are, I'll remind you that we have a robust and reliable PM system available.

Otherwise, my last post stands.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways, I'm not going to be joining, the rules are too ridiculous.
Sounds too RP like for my liking and ESF isn't really a good game for ring outs, basic and advanced melee make sure of it.

What happened to that Tourney mod that was on a while ago? That was interesting.

Good luck to those entering (except Majin Me, I hope Dogma has a good time :))

Best answers
Poor TheJuiceMoose... just trying to do something good for the game and those that still play it. A little bit gullible. Don't take everything people say too seriously they are teasing you... If it's still running in September I might join for the fun of it.

Sounds too RP like for my liking and ESF isn't really a good game for ring outs, basic and advanced melee make sure of it.

What happened to that Tourney mod that was on a while ago? That was interesting.

Good luck to those entering (except Majin Me, I hope Dogma has a good time :))
If you are referring to the one held on esf tournament server, I really enjoyed that. It was 1 on 1 with everyone else spectating waiting for their turn enjoying the match all down automatically through scripting. No video no referee or anything like that required and at any time you can log into their site and see where you ranked among all those that played ever on that server. It was more of a ladder than a tournament and unfortunately had its bugs.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are referring to the one held on esf tournament server, I really enjoyed that. It was 1 on 1 with everyone else spectating waiting for their turn enjoying the match all down automatically through scripting. No video no referee or anything like that required and at any time you can log into their site and see where you ranked among all those that played ever on that server. It was more of a ladder than a tournament and unfortunately had its bugs.
That's the one! Great game mode. I can't really remember bugs though.

Best answers
hi i am new to the forums is this tournament still going on or did it never go ahead...i am not good enough to compete but i would like to watch the fights etc... are there any videos online of the tournament??

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's over.

Dogma beat everyone at the same time. ****ing guy is nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom