Tount

Best answers
when i played with buu or frieza i noticed that if u dont tuch the mouse or the keybord for a little time he do a tount
so i tought that it should be a keys for a tounts
and even it will say something with the tount
it will be nice
mybe it useless but it sure put alot to the game if u can tount noobs and in the show thay allways do tount so y not??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
a tount ? :S dont u mean a taunt thats suggested alot and i dont think the esf team wants it in :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP ... thx for mentioning that it's in OPTIONAL ... there aren't any taunts in yet ... and don't count with it in B1.2, since it's in Optional, just hope

all models do have an idle animation ... Buu's is dancing ... this is no taunt

Best answers
You'd think the verbal abuse (ex. "you suck", "haha", etc.) after getting knocked into a wall would be enough. Plus, with voice being added in, you get to hear it first hand.

Players get pissed off easily playing this mod. Less skilled players get knocked around in melee, get mad, and let loose in chat. Taunting would probably enrage players. ;(

Special Taunts does seem cool though.

:no: Downside: It could end up just pissing off more players in battles.

:yes: Upside: It's cool, it enhances the DBZ effect, and could be funny to watch (like the player that goes around using solar flare on everybody, then saying "hahahahaha" :devgrin: ).

Best answers
yeah that would be cool to make fun of people without typing in random phrases..

and solar flare owns all!!!!!!!!!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
MP ... thx for mentioning that it's in OPTIONAL ... there aren't any taunts in yet ... and don't count with it in B1.2, since it's in Optional, just hope

all models do have an idle animation ... Buu's is dancing ... this is no taunt
why should i have to, they can see that in the outline for themselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
why should i have to, they can see that in the outline for themselves.
that's the point ... most can't really read that it's seperated in required and option ... and complain about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom