touching gaming moments

Best answers
alright peeps, here it is....what moment in ANY game u played was so touching that u almost cried (or did)? mebbe u were just moved by something that happened? come on! lets hear it!

*FFVII SPOILER*
mine: Aeris dies in ff7 - i shed a single tear....but i hated her! mebbe cause cloud was so sad....

also, chrono trigger has some emotional moments.....i liked glenn (frog, but thats not even his name :p) and janus (magus).....

Best answers
yeah FFVII was kinda of emotnial i guess:\ i dont get emotonial my grandpa cousin and mom boyfriend for lik5 years all died 2002 didnt even care i just said ok and went back to doing what ever i was doing :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta420
yeah FFVII was kinda of emotnial i guess:\ i dont get emotonial my grandpa cousin and mom boyfriend for lik5 years all died 2002 didnt even care i just said ok and went back to doing what ever i was doing :/
well well your the heartless one..

Touching moment.. ff7, like, the whole thing, the end was the most

and when you crack the skull of a headcrub for the 1st time.. er, maybe not

Best answers
I guess yeah the only emotional moment in games was when Aerith died...although it might had added more anger if Sephiroth had just kicked her off the sword. :devgrin:

Best answers
Sadest gaming moment I ever had was when I was playing Silent Hill 2
You meet this chick called Maria and she follows you for ages

One part in the game this thing chases you both down this corodoor towards this elevator,
she didn't make it through the doors in time and she was pulled back by the monster and presumed dead (I haven't finished the game yet)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
memorable moments.. hmm.. thats a hard one really.. umm...

when scoripon from mortal kombat actually died and could never come back..

when you went though dragonball: final bout, right to the last level and got pwned by bebi vegeta and it was game over...

when the power cuts off to your town when just gone through postal 2 all the way to friday (grr)

BEST: when solidus was KILLED by that damm girl man thing, raiden, in metal gear solid 2

when watching the trailer for metal gear solid 3 and seeing you have to wait a year

when meryl was killed in metal gear solid

when sniper wolf was killed in metal gear solid

when raven was killed in metal gear solid

i think i'll shut up mow ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think in Final Fantasy 2 when the twins sacrificed themselves was pretty sad. As far as emotion goes, though, I think Max Payne takes it for me...I just wanted everything in my way dead in that game for what they did to his family.

Particularly when you find out the valkyr stuff. Being sXe the game had a special fun factor for me. Hehe.

I don't know man...when you see his baby dead...when you play those dream sequences...and that ******* with the bat, MAN I couldn't wait to get my hands on that ****!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by CR0N0
alright peeps, here it is....what moment in ANY game u played was so touching that u almost cried (or did)? mebbe u were just moved by something that happened? come on! lets hear it!

*FFVII SPOILER*
mine: Aeris dies in ff7 - i shed a single tear....but i hated her! mebbe cause cloud was so sad....

also, chrono trigger has some emotional moments.....i liked glenn (frog, but thats not even his name :p) and janus (magus).....
Heh, alwasy nice to see a fellow Chrono Trigger fan :D

I don't know of any emotional parts in any games, but the closest I've seen is thet whole feud between Janus, Schala, and Zeal, :]

Best answers
emotional moments in CT are only there if u think about it.....like magus (janus) being seperated from his family when he was so young....and glenn meeting the ghost of cyrus in the heros grave... guess theyre not that emotional, but they make u think.... also when u find magus's cat and hes in your group, the cat follows him....that will always be one of the best rpgs of all time, and the ps version had some nice anime clips....sorry for getting a little off topic...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can we say our comic moments as well? if so...
my saddest moment was when johnny from jthm shot himself in the head, thus ending reality ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emotional? When I tried to kill the g man in half-life, but alas.. he wouldn't die.. I was so sad..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well a touching moment was in FFVII of course when Aeris died and in Crono Trigger when your in the other world for the first time and your girlfriend don´t know you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emma Emerich killed by Vamp- Metal Gear Solid ***2***!!!

Since touching doesn't necessarily mean "sad:"

In Zone of the Enders 2, when Dingo rallies up the remaining Space Forces LEVs for the final battle.

Knocking someone into the air and suspending them with my dual gats.- Devil May Cry. I didn't just Cry, I peed by my pants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Sonic 3 & Knuckles near the end, in that weird floating city when Knuckles breaks down a wall for you go chase Robotnik.. I was in tears! I think. Probably not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaah.. hitokiri... you remined me of some.. how could of i forgot the moment vamp stabbed emma, otagons sister in law.. that was touching.. even more when you find out the things otagon did as a child...

you also reminded me of ZOE... the moment when that suit crushes all your friends.. that was touching..

jeesus.. too many to say :p

Best answers
i've only goten sacerd in game like in first RE i almost **** my pants when ur walkin down dat hall an dem dogs jump through the window.... :-S das about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the same for me, and silent hill 2 made me really jumpy like my mom walked in and put her hand on my shoulder and i leaped a foot in the air

Best answers
HA HA HA, postal 2?, i got that funny game.

Mine prob....in MGS when u grey-fox tells u that he killed naomies family. its quite sad. And especially when he dies for u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thousand arms - sodina sacrifices herself so u can beat the final boss

xenogears - need i say more?

chrono cross - alot of scenes

Best answers
pff....:rolleyes: Chrono trigger is better than cross....besides, akira helped with ct, not with cc....but cc is pretty good....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom