*Tornament mode?*

What do you think???

• Great Idea, I hope it gets put forward.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It could be ok but I doubt itll get put forward anyway.

• It sucks, bad idea....

• Total voters
Best answers
Influenced by 'budakai mode' created by viperhw:

I think a new mode of game where there can be a series of maps where players are set to spectate except 2 players at a time that chalange eachother, the winner goes forward and it goes like a tornament, I think this is a cool idea because you could have maps set out with stages where your supposed to fight and stuff...

ESF_ThePit - I think its called that. Would be an example of a great level for this as it also has it so if you hit the floor you lose which would also be a good way to win it, (Same way as viperhw has surgestted)

What do you think???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it´s a good idea cause there are some really cool maps to make tournaments(i made one with my friends on a lan party on afc_budokai:Whoever gets killed or touches the ground loses)
Make afc_budokai bigger and it would be great!

Best answers
All and all, this is a great idea, just like the other time it was suggested. I still think they should take the time and at least plan to release it in 1.6.

Also Lord Killmore, afc_budokai is not made by the team, and either way this is not the place to ask for modifications on maps. Please post anything related to maps in the mapping section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again a classic example of someone incapable of using the search buttion

because if u did u would of noticed the billion and a half other times this has been posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom