Tonights log.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was in a room for about 2 hours. I had the basic low starting pl. They all were way beyond the ascend point.

I got double teamed, spawn killed, kick and throw spammed.

Omg it was *** as hell.

It wouldnt let me block and even if i did block it still let them attack me it was pissing me off.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captain's Log
Stardate: Two Thousand Eleventy b0n4r.
I am confused beyond all reason as to what the hell you're talking about. I don't know if I will make it through the night, the crew is turning mutinous, and scurvy is slowly driving me insane.

I will however, leave you with the words that my father left me, many full moons ago. If at first you don't succeed... don't let the bed bugs bite.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Medical Officer's log, stardate Two Thousand Eleventy b0n5r

I have releived the captain of duty, after he tried to rub his "scurvy" on the comm officer. He is unfit for duty.

<hr>

My advice to you is to try to join servers with low kill counts. Server Info is your friend.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ensign's log stardate Two Thousand Eleventy b0n5r. My plan to infect the captain with scurvy has been accomplished without incident. Though he rubbed himself all over the comm officer of his own volition. The hell's up with that?

Ok, seriously, I think there might also be a no blocking plugin too, so check the server info before playing. Also note that if you block someone who's trying to use advanced melee, they'll still get their prepunches, but they won't be able to throw you.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captains sex ***** log, stardate Two Thousand Eleventy b0n5r:
Last night the captain was a furosious animal, and data even joined in. It was a night of hot prepaid sex. The captain said it was like his ship just got sucked into a black hole, and he never wanted to come out. We ended up erasing datas memory, not purposly though, i think we crashed his "hard drive" :(.

:p

I agree with karrde, some servers can disable or enable certain abilities, so check the info before you click ok :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pool Boy's Log, Stardate Two Thousand Eleventy b0n5r:

That sort of thing will put you off a game forever, the AWP put me off CS in the same way. Find another server, some people are just idiots who abuse the admin power they have. I'm surprised you stayed for two hours :p

Also, i've got cholorine poisoning from constant pool exposure. Damnn that Captain Prime and his excessive 'making-me-do-my-job' habits.

-Signing off

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
First officers log stardate Two Thousand Eleventy b0n5r

Even though this is the twenty fourth century, people still have scurvy. Strange.

Yea, just or fight the bots, not much else you can do.

Plus, could've been a weird AMX plugin o_O

I think people are posting suggestions merely to make new log entries ;P ~Karrde

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Captain's Log Stardate 6051: had trouble sleeping last night... my hiatal hernia is acting up again. The ship is drafty and damp; I complain, but nobody listens.

...ahh, Simpsons. Rivalled only by Family Guy.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dead guy's log Two Thousand Eleventy b0n5r:

I have no clue why I am writing this, because I am dead, but for some reaon the future allows me to do this. Meh, I don't care either way. Krillin rulez though, he is the slowest and fun for chasing people.

Just find servers without tags in them. It will generally show you the idea about the skill of the people inside it. (not all the time though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom