Together we can do it !

Best answers
Remember how at ESF World there was contest for best Tien model to include in the game ?

So ... we all can make our own models and THE BEST model (ex: Radiz), with BEST animation will be included in the game. :) :]

1. ESF will be finished faster
2. Best quality models

The same way can be make with codes, sprites, attacks etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While we're at it, why don't we just release what the Team has right now and let the public finish it? Would be *so* much easier. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Tein contest failed. What assurances do you have that this one won't? Anywho, if the community can create a good model with good animations. I don't see why the team shouldn't add it.

Best answers
I think there's a bunch of done and nearly done Tien's laying around...trouble is, WHO is going to animate them? That's the problem.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TridenT_Boy3555 said:
LoL :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
This topic was moved cuz it was in a different section when i saw it last time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mean to sound elitist or n00bish or anything but is animation really that hard? I don't understand why loads and loads of people can model and skin and very few can animate, perhaps link some tutorials and programs so people can learn. Then Tien will finally be ready for release :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame said:
Remember how at ESF World there was contest for best Tien model to include in the game.
1.) It wasnt ESF-World that was holding the competition, it was the ESF team.
2.) The only reason this competition took place was because it was the community that requested it so much. There was a huge thread about it and the team decided that if the fans made the required stuff, it would all be coded in. Obviousley the "competition" never got far enough, and has been dead for a good while. So having the fans just make models, animate them, make sprites and sounds for them would be pretty pointless, considering that something similiar never got off the gound.

The ESF team has all the people they need to make the models they want. Movie and DBGT characters wont make it in ESF, unless the team makes an acceptition...which is doubtful. There really isnt any need to attempt something you have suggested.
Ravendust said:
I don't mean to sound elitist or n00bish or anything but is animation really that hard?
The fact that you would have to animate the model fully, not using any of ESF's already made animations, is very time consuming. Its not that its hard, its just that theres 150+ animations that you have to make from scratch.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt see the problem with just making the models and sending them in as a suggestion without the huge tournament and stuff though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom