Today we have been blessed by some pure ownage.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, just found myself ending up here too! D:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's always good when old vets come back, moreso when they were big contributors to the community. The dryness of this forum has really shown me that we took this place's former art community for granted.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god the art forums were a mess back in the day (Can we say "back in the day" now? I think we can, this forum has been around for a while). So many warnings given to people, and so many rip-offs. EEA was indeed awesome, and Zack is still around and has been consumed by WoW I think.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I'm late to the party. Did I miss Nuttzy?

--- edit ---

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god the art forums were a mess back in the day (Can we say "back in the day" now? I think we can, this forum has been around for a while). So many warnings given to people, and so many rip-offs. EEA was indeed awesome, and Zack is still around and has been consumed by WoW I think.
It's you!

And you!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id trade back for that mess, than what we got now. At least amidst the chaos there were the few of us who still produced our own stuff, and there was never a dull moment regardless.

smo (whose contributions to the esf community were accidental lol), element, enix, SV, shijing, skiwan, kreshi, im sure im forgetting a few, I worked with most of these guys on regular projects at various points and it was a blast.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Don't forget God Gundam and Kama would occasionally have a big release every once in a while prior to joining the team.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
His releases were few and far between. Aside from the big Vegetto release he was stingy on making stuff for ESF. He was extremely talented, yes. However as far as actual contributions to the community the list Nuttzy made completely blows him out of the water.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
compare the quality of said work, i may have pumped out a model a week but they were all half crap, looking back at em I can see it.

--- edit ---

compare the quality of said work, i may have pumped out a model a week but they were all half crap, looking back at em I can see it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Nuttzy I remember you from 03-04 Dude. been a long time! OmEgaKaOs/KaOs was my fly back in the day. Damn like 4 of you old dudes popping up in one day when the sh* hits the fan!

This is it everyone the second coming! (Not you broly!)

--- edit ---

Nuttzy I remember you from 03-04 Dude. been a long time! OmEgaKaOs/KaOs was my fly back in the day. Damn like 4 of you old dudes popping up in one day when the sh* hits the fan!

This is it everyone the second coming! (Not you broly!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom