To anyone who does not believe

Best answers
yes i have helped with cs mods and DOD upgrades so pls do not say u discredit what i say. I HAve been a person dedicated to help making mods better if people let me. I have helped make many maps and skins for cs. I ask that people do not judge unless they no who i am until then dont make any rude comments.

Best answers
[TMC]WheresWald said:
yes i have helped with cs mods and DOD upgrades so pls do not say u discredit what i say. I HAve been a person dedicated to help making mods better if people let me. I have helped make many maps and skins for cs. I ask that people do not judge unless they no who i am until then dont make any rude comments.
.............ok. Now that I know who you are, I guess I can judge your stuff now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Holds back urge to flame*

Sigh, why are you posting all this crap? You have about 10 topics going at the same time. All of them are nearly about the same topic. Read the rules before you post. To be honest, I doubt anyone cares who you have helped. If you want to join the team, show them proof of what you have done in private messages to the team.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no need to post this stuff in every section. So stop spamming, or Ill make you stop.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom