tmnto tryout

Best answers
make there eyes like a pen shape like 1 side to there nose it round and farther way it gets smaller till a point

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiken Himuria: It's not the real skin. That (whatever the hell you said) can be done with a skin.

Arucard: Once he finishes the model, he will connect the two sides so that the seam is gone...

Rensole: Life comes first. Do whatever you have to do. You only need to do this when you have absolute free time. Good luck with the exams :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been through it myself before :)

Best answers
i like the Unreal Model of the TMNT'z! that looks tite! It looks almost realistic/comicish!

Best answers
if u think about it... that looks pretty cool considering it looks like the old original ninja turtles from the episodes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo man how did u did that with the tune its cool and wat song is it ?

Best answers
lol it's Slick Rick - Children's Story. If you want it off then u can just tell me.

Best answers
haha i havta remove it... some people were being **** about it. you know kinda like the police wen u bump ur music a lil too loud at ur party.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hear hear
updates:
ok my exams are mostly over i got dutch in monday and english on teusday.
so on teusday ill try to make the torso

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks ok, a bit messy. A lot of backfaces too, might wanna fix those. Also i recommend making your own thread, just so you don't get moderated or that your post doesnt get taken the wrong way.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
younG LicKy said:
haha i havta remove it... some people were being "d!cks" about it. you know kinda like the police wen u bump ur music a lil too loud at ur party.

nice going flaming a mod and evading the swear filter, im gonna give you 1 :warning: warning :warning: instead of the 2 you deserve,

thats 2 warnings for you overall, one more and you are banned, nobody was being unfair in telling you to remove the music, it is against the rules you agreed to follow when you registered here, blame yourself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice broll man take out the backfaces and wel give it more detail and muscular arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom