TMNT, old or new?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES... heroes in a half-shell, TURTLE POWER... theyre the world's most fearsome fighting team... teenage mutant ninja turtles... they are heroes in the half-shell, and theyre green..."

man, the good ol days

Best answers
The new ones suck. They turtles look *** in the new ones(They have no pupils.) plus the voices are ***. They should have just made more ones like the old ones, they f'ked it up. So...Defenently the old ones are better.

(Michael angelo is the coolest ninja turtle :p )

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I like old school. Yeah, they're corny, but I think they were much more hardcore, and I don't like the affirmative action Baxter Stockman ****.
You know what? You are absolutely right about this. The Baxter in this one annoys the hell out of me...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old all the way. Old owned new sux. NOW ALL OF U must AGREE or parish!!! /me pulls out his fistz0rz

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the new one is based on the ORIGINAL comic (which came before the classic cartoon) which featured baxter stockman as an african american man. Also, you cant hate the new one just cause they dont have pupils... draw pupils on ur tv or something.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly i think that any cartoon/ game are always better. Like sonic the Hedgehog the old one where sonic loved chili dogs was kick ass. but this new sonicx crap is horrible. same with the teenage muntain ninja turtles. yeah. what else is there. i guess thats all i can think of. but im sure there is another example out there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
now looking at the poll, I wonder, "Do the people vote old school simply because it is old school?
The answer= yes. Heh...

I can't accurately rate the two shows, because well, I'm not into the turtles anymore. The old ones were pwn though. I haven't seen them in a looong time however... seeing old pictures, they looked a lot different than my memory....

Affirmative action Baxter...lol. They did it to Lex Luther too!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The new one > the old one in terms of Casey Jones...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the new casey better, but all in all...I think the fact that shredder's worse makes it a real turn off. And wtf is up with Splinter not looking hardly any different?

Best answers
TMNT movie Casey is the BEST Casey. "Wayne Gretsky? On steroids?"

As for Splinter, it's kind of hard to improve on the wise old rat motif...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to watch the old ones when I was a kid, and I loved them.

Never watch them anymore though ='(.

Best answers
Deman said:
now looking at the poll, I wonder, "Do the people vote old school simply because it is old school? I've seen both recently, and they are both kinda corny. But the fact that I grew up with the old ones keeps them in my heart.
Well, i dont vote old school cuz its old school. I vote old school cuz the new ones are ***. I gave good reasons why i think so too =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom