TMNT, old or new?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, which one do you like better? The old cartoon or the new one?

Pan

Best answers
I prefer the old one, althought i like the new intro song for the new version of it thats out now better, i still use to love waking up in the morning around 6:30 right after megaman went off watching the classic one as well as playing there video games for snes ^^ so me vote goes for the orignial..

Best answers
I definatly prefer the classic way better than the new, I still have tons of classic toys in my garage, Turtles were the good ole days.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell yea Ninja Turtles own. The new ones arent too bad, but I wouldnt watch it on a regular basis. So I prefer the older ones, the ones I watched when I was a kid.
The first Ninja Turtles movie owned also, alot better than the rest.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to luv turtles especially between the ages of 3-6, but yeah the new ones are ok i suppose, its nice to see the characters doing new things. but i used to luv the old ones too much :|

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old school had Shredder and that brain thing inside the funny looking android's stomach; in the usually rolling underground death star... what could beat that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Classic all the way! What's ninja turtles without Krang? Nothing I tell you! Nothing!

Best answers
OlD sKo0L, all the way, |34by!

The classic was just that.. a classic. It actually made sense back then, but now it's just kinda dumb... And Kasey sucks in the new one :(... Sure, the blue hair's nice, but he sounds so LAME!!

Best answers
Hmmm, I haven't seen the new tmnt. But I grew up with the classic- so i'm pretty sure I'd prefer classic.

Best answers
OLLLDD SCHOOL

Krang...Shredder man those were the days. That big circle ball thingy with the eyeball on top of it that krang rode around in...def the coolest. Dr Stockman as the Fly...and the classic mousers...ahh good ol memories.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Old Skool is the best, the new series just suck in my opinion, Arpil had to be introduced again (WTF?) the new enemies are lame aswell. Go Old Skool TMNT \o/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now looking at the poll, I wonder, "Do the people vote old school simply because it is old school? I've seen both recently, and they are both kinda corny. But the fact that I grew up with the old ones keeps them in my heart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like old school. Yeah, they're corny, but I think they were much more hardcore, and I don't like the affirmative action Baxter Stockman ****.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Old school! So many memories... singing along to the opening song... ;_;

Best answers
Yeah, the old OLD ones... not before the ending of it cause they never used their weapons, they would just use the little rope hook things or whatever. I actually liked the fact that they brought the TMNT back, they look good but no awesome turtle van or BEEBOP AND ROCK STEADY!!! argh!

Best answers
I miss Rock Steady :'( .... He was a retard, but he looked cool...

I kind of like the new April more... I mean, she looks like a regular ol' hot teenage girl.. as opposed to the old one, where she looked like a boring woman in yellow spandex (what was up with that, anyways?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom