tips

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
58
Best answers
0
well seee i have been trying to make a good thread for a while and well i cant so i have been wondering if maybe u guys can give me tips on how
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
On how to make a good thread?? o_O

Make it about something that people care about. 'I found my ass in a pair of pants.' doesn't really make a good thread title. I think in your case the problem people here have is spelling. You're fifteen years old from New York, you have the capacity to spell properly.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
3,608
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
On how to make a good thread?? o_O

Make it about something that people care about. 'I found my ass in a pair of pants.' doesn't really make a good thread title. I think in your case the problem people here have is spelling. You're fifteen years old from New York, you have the capacity to spell properly.
Agreed brotha o/.

I personally though don't see such points in your "yo mumma jokes" thread, the wrong person could be insulted and it could create a bad atmosphere around that thread (atleast in my prediction someone could easily be offended if the jokes go to far or in depth or get really insulting, and arguments arise from that point). Plus, I find your mumma jokes lame these days and only funnie to the some of the younger people these days, however it jsut goes to show that why should parents be insulted for there work etc?. A question I ask myself unless of course there is a disfunctional family that get's into wild never ending arguments.

Also, let's say you came across something funie over the internet or an interesting article or a peace of news you wanted to discuss, or maybe a funnie vid clip or flash movie (as long as it doesn't fall into any bad catergories or terms). That sought of material mentioned above makes good threads :).
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
1,929
Best answers
0
General Overlord said:
I personally though don't see such points in your "yo mumma jokes" thread, the wrong person could be insulted and it could create a bad atmosphere around that thread (atleast in my prediction someone could easily be offended if the jokes go to far or in depth or get really insulting, and arguments arise from that point). Plus, I find your mumma jokes lame these days and only funnie to the some of the younger people these days, however it jsut goes to show that why should parents be insulted for there work etc?. A question I ask myself unless of course there is a disfunctional family that get's into wild never ending arguments.
What the hell?
DBZ Master said:
well seee i have been trying to make a good thread for a while and well i cant so i have been wondering if maybe u guys can give me tips on how
Sometimes it's better to just post in someone else's thread than making your own. I personally found your comment about Kimfu's signature in that recent "Rate the signature above you" thread absolutely hilarious, not that I condone it.

Lee is as handsome as he is intelligent =P ~Dust
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
....Overlord made absolutely no sense.

That said, try to spend more than 2 seconds thinking of a topic. Try to think of a topic that has some sort of "point", like "Nintendo has been sued by several hundred American mothers because the wiimote is shaped like a penis and they're afraid of what their daughters may use it for; how do you feel about this?"

Something like that.

You can't fit that much in a topic title! ~Smith
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top