Tips for telemeele?

Best answers
How is it done? Ive been trying to teleport while rapidly clicking my right mouse button, but it doesn't work. Is there some special way to do it?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hold right click :)

Best answers
Telemeelle ?? whats that? Sorry if im noobish :) havent seen it in the manual?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is using the teleport function to attack instead of dodging,
so instead of teleporting out of danger, you are teleporting towards it, and try to supprise your opponent

Best answers
is it a bad thing ... do people say "ohh wtf do you do that rar rar ect.. o_O" or is it a accepted techniqe (spelling :S) ....?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why should it be sad to do it.... it actually needs skill to perform it and timing, its not as simple as swoop prepunch throw.

Best answers
no .. i meant like people hate things like shooting a beam at somone after finnishing a combo .. i didnt wanna try and do this and start to get yelled at O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, jeah i to think shooting beams at meleeing people is considered lame.

teleport is my best friend, i use it 50% of my time playing.

people allways hate it when someone butts in when you just finished melee.

example, you enter a melee, get in a few combo´s kicks punches, you blast away, after that it is my natural response to hit powerup, then a guy who has been waiting for an opportunity hits you from a side point which is out of sight.

that is the thing that is happening to me lately. and thats the kind of thing I consider lame.

using teleport in a fight isnt lame. its just tactical playing

Best answers
Yeah .. i love teleporting ... altho i hate the bots .. they annoy me so much.. i dont know if there is a problem with my bots.. but they piss me off so much , but yeah i agree that what i was b4 is lame.. i know how you feel .. have expirienced it before... even tho half of the time i cant play because there are no ausse servers.. -_-

Best answers
I think youing a blas after melee isnt lame....
Theres no rule that says you cant do it.

There are other things I hate....like kil bob after throw there are ppl, using this everytime and that's not funny. They throw me at the wall I jump off they fire and don't understand, that I'm just away

but they do it everytime

Best answers
Umm.... i STRONGLY think .. thats one of the main things about the ki blob.. thats the point of it ..:S ... Charging a beam, looking at to melee'rs ...waiting until they are forced back.. then blowings them to bits cause they cant dodge it .. is just lame ..seriously

edit*
Kazzak said:
I think youing a blas after melee isnt lame....
Theres no rule that says you cant do it.
.. uhm... theres no rule saying that you cant stand and fire constant big bangs at people , but people just shouldnt do it ... its one of them things. its not a matter of rules.. its a matter of playing the game and making it fun for everyone.

Best answers
lol... thats true..:S ...welll .. me thinks thats a more minor thing ...but ..yeah true... i get so pissed at peeps when they do that .. so best thing to do is ... dont let them hit you ^_^ ..lol

Best answers
I find it funny when all the beamers of the world cry that their tactics used in 1.1 don't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't use telemelee unless you're transed.

I personally use it when I've hit someone back and teleport into them to score another hit.

Best answers
practice telemelee with ultimate bots with super laser on 100% and fight Buu, only way you can kill him is to telemelee him, as ultimate bots trans straight away and for Buu, he gets a pl of 12million without turbo :p

ive only managed to kill him once :*(

Best answers
but its a lot of fun to fight the super bots !

everytime Im using basic melee (you call it telemelee cause u can teleport??) I get kicked from every server :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom