Time to show lastest sig!!!

Best answers
What do u think???This sig I maked in my PaintShopPro!Sorry for those who wanted to make me a sig,but i maked mine.But,anyway,thank you.(what do u think for texture,is it good or bad,you must consider,that texture is my number 2 maded texture).Avatar,also what do u think???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
renids me of my first ^_^

could use a nice bg, and the img's need to be cut abit better....
keep on workin!

Best answers
Hey,wait a sec,this is not my new sig!That's old!****e* NeoNamek!!!

Retired
Best answers
well I suggest you upload the new one then.

*also moved to signatures section

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, I dont wan't to sound in any way rude, but i dont like them :( , do you use Paintbrush? If so they are good for Paintbrush. I can see many errors on the pics, black edges not cut out, and just looks dusty..Buy a copy of Adobe Photoshop, its expensive but it's a great program to make sigs with.

Overall the Sig is well done for Paintbrush :D ( If that is what you use)

Best answers
ok that is just..... fix the black areas. Erase them. THen fix up goku's hair. Then use a differ pic to put in the middle. I like the side picks but the middle is too obvious that u just cut n pasted. We want to believe that you didnt. Like its actually apart of the bg etc. I See Errors O_O :scared: o_o

Best answers
I wanted black edges,they are like wicked shadows.

edit

I have Photoshop

edit 2

This texture and all else i maded in MS Paint!Texture i draved about 3 weeks!!!I think this a good sig for MS Paint.I have also PaintShopPro and Photoshop.Which is better?

Best answers
Okay man you said you got photo shop. Now about the sig, it doesn't look that great, I mean I've seen some new peeps make some sigs for themselves, and they usually look alright for a first or second try, but I don't really like this one.. I suggest if your going to take pride in your work try putting some much more well deserved time into it thats my 2 cents.

:tired:

Best answers
Nicho said:
Okay man you said you got photo shop. Now about the sig, it doesn't look that great, I mean I've seen some new peeps make some sigs for themselves, and they usually look alright for a first or second try, but I don't really like this one.. I suggest if your going to take pride in your work try putting some much more well deserved time into it thats my 2 cents.

:tired:
Well nothing to say cuz he just said what i wanted to say. So make that 4 cents ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my first mspaint siggeh was better, i expect better from you with a better program :p

the good old days ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but my first sig was much better.....due to a good friend of mine named Paint Shop Pro 7.

Soon it will be time for my 4th(Or was it 5th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom