Time.com: "PS3 in the top 5 of biggest failures of 2006."

Best answers
It looks like they're just saying that at time of writing, it's failed. I can see it taking off next year, but I still haven't seen anything that makes me want to buy one...

I suppose it could be argued that the fact their supply didn't even nearly meet the demand that they failed with the release, but a total failure? That's jumping the gun a bit. Still, I've heard more people excited about their 360s and their Wiis than their PS3s.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I don't see why people are holding XB360 in such high esteem--how many games out for it are actually worth owning? Gears of War, and.. what else? Oblivion, which I'd rather play on the PC?

And the only upcoming game I'm looking forward to is Halo 3.

I'm not bashing the XB360--I know I'll eventually end up owning all three systems--but if any system thus far has been a failure, it's XB360. Remember all the launch problems--machines failing, unavailability, and even a year after release, there's less "great games" than you can count on one hand.
Gears of War, Dead Rising and Halo 3 are the only games I'd buy if I were to get a 360. That let's you know how I feel about the current lineup for the other 2 consoles. That is also the reason I won't be buying any console until one of them has at least 10 games I want.

In other words, I'll probably stick to my pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom