Tifa Lockhart & Angelina Jolie aka Lara Croft

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lee you know as good as i do No part of this forum is serious =P
maybe the team section or the bug section (altrough im sure they have fun to)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right, i asked twice, and now im giving you a warning for spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you didnt ask me anything , let alone stand twice jesus re read your posts were does there say anything about asking something? ( if you want we can further discus this on msn if you think its better) :)

Best answers
lol, zeldalink it looks like u havent the foggiest idea whats going on.
anyways, for a hipoly model thats not the best way to use your polygons. You should follow loops that wrap around the character. But seeing that these are some of your firsts models they arent that bad.

Best answers
Please, both you Tryforce and Gir are ****ing the thread up, go give warnings to eachother over PM or irl if you wish, but you should really refrain from using this topic as your chatting place.

Her legs look very weird Goku, I think you should go for a bit more girly look.(Tifa)

As for Angelina, I reccomend you fully restart, and slowly post updates as you actually put a great deal of time into it, specially the head.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Please, both you Tryforce and Gir are ****ing the thread up, go give warnings to eachother over PM or irl if you wish, but you should really refrain from using this topic as your chatting place.
thats exactly why i gave him the warning Godhand. just remember that i was a moderator, and now im also reinstated as one. the warning was given for spam. dont make me give you one for rogue moderating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom