tiers

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
to begin with, i always thought that the tier1 aura was blue but goku's and trunks' showed otherwise, and will the tier system affect ki attacks like they do to melee attacks

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I can't be certain, I know as much as you do, but it looks like you are locked into meleé for the tier system. Once again, could be wrong, just my 2 cents.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What colours we choose for the tier specials is not set in stone. But once we do decide on a good set, then we will have the same colours for all characters.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey, Grega, I like the way you only answer half the question like that... :p

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What colours we choose for the tier specials is not set in stone. But once we do decide on a good set, then we will have the same colours for all characters.
do the tiers affect ki attacks or is that not set in stone too

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have plans for several tier systems including KI attacks, but if time becomes an issue, we will stick to only the melee ones.

And sorry. Didnt even notice that part of the first post. Kinda tired after work ^^;

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
We have plans for several tier systems including KI attacks, but if time becomes an issue, we will stick to only the melee ones.

And sorry. Didnt even notice that part of the first post. Kinda tired after work ^^;
i get same feeling after school to tired to even do homework but somehow still able to come on esf

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't mind, Grega. I will wait for many, many years for this thing to be released! Well, maybe not until 2020. If it is 2020, and it's still not released, I'm going to leave the community. Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom