Thrive - What will it take?

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Thrive - What will it take?/Free energy supression

Hi guys, I just finished watching "Thrive - What will it take?". It is an unconventional documentary and I find that it uncovers some truth of the world we live in while making connections and keeping coherency throughout the documentary hence why it struck me so well where other similar stories/videos have failed.

Please note that as with everything American it is quite flashy in its presentation but don't let that stop you from watching it.

I just feel the need to make more people aware of this documentary and urge you to also share it with other people and watch it yourselvs! At the beginning it seems a bit silly and you may be skeptical like I was but it means well and I beg you to watch it at least till half point as it certainly made me more aware of the Corporatocracy we are living in and things you can do to impair them from taking over like moving your money from a Corporate Bank to a Local Bank that actually supports the community. If you don't like it or find it interesting even past half way, well then you can shut it off and thats that, but give it a chance.

https://www.thrivemovement.com/home

Even if you don't want to buy/rent it at least pirate it and watch it, but know that the money you put in helps those people go around the world and unveil it to more people, making everybody more aware of the corporate dominion we are under and what we can do to reshape our future instead of idling around and being herded like sheep. If you want you can get even more involved and host a screening of the documentary yourself, they provide a kit. I don't know about you but I don't like being a sheep.

PS: To add more salt to the wound, read through these brief but interesting stories on how the government and fat corporations recurringly supress the technological advancement of our species. Everybody who has ever come up with a new energy source has been silenced in one way or another and their inventions confiscated.
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/vesprman.htm

**Thrive Documentary is free starting from 5 April 2012.**

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched it for about six minutes. I'm sorry to say that this film is largely composed of hyperboles, closed-mindedness, and a crystal clear rhetoric. As someone who studies energy (among other things), I can tell you that most of the things said in the six minutes I watched were either the result of ignorance, or a conscious lie from the part of the producer of that film. I stopped watching when they criticized the use of flame retardant chemicals in things like computers and other electronics. Apparently it's not cool to stop people's homes from burning down...

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TL DR

And avengers post made me not want to read or watch

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm maybe I should'nt have put that youtube video on there...but how can you say that is close-mindedness?? On the contrary, isn't that being open minded to the large scale herding they are pulling on us? They have hands in everything tied to us from as soon as we come out of our mums...

PS: I am going to remove that youtube vid since it seems to be making more harm than good. It was unrelated to Thrive anyway as they never said such stupid things as removing the flame retardant things from critical appliances. On a side note, as toxic as those chemicals seem I do think maybe we are overusing them like on the pillows that she mentioned? How important can it be to have a flame proof pillow in the house when its downsides affect our health? This is not about going green but merely being efficient as a species.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone is pushing a single perspective on you, the odds are fairly good that their perspective is wrong. This applies well to all ideologies and religious faiths as well. The world is multifaceted. Just as there are two sides to any coin, there are at least two sides to every story. Here, by use of rhetoric, you are being told one side of the story with absolutely no regard to the other.

As an example... Examine your own question about flame retardant pillows. Why do you think a corporation would perform such a process on a pillow?

A corporation is all about the money. The bottom line, as it were. If a corporation poisons its customers by needlessly adding a chemical to their pillows that is poisonous, that is not in line with its modus operandi. Corporations do not want their customers dead. They want them alive, and willing to buy more of their products.

Second... Why would a corporation spend money on doing something like this to a product? Chemicals aren't free, and the machines that are involved in applying them are quite expensive. Not to mention that maintenance costs as well. This should lead you to the logical conclusion that the flame retardant chemical is put there for a reason. Now, if you were our friendly neighbourhood conspiracy theorist, Heron (who admirably tries to defend us from evil, even if it might just be evil in his own, unique mind), you might say that they're trying to brainwash you with it, but let's face it, flame retardant chemicals are called flame retardant chemicals because they retard fire.

In which situations would you like to not be burned alive? I suppose most would be an excellent answer here, but upon further examination, perhaps a situation in which you are unable to act upon the events leading up to said bad thing happening. If you're asleep, and your pillow or mattress starts burning, then it's likely your body fat will be ignited. Now, body fat is highly combustible. That means that if you catch fire, your entire body will burn with remarkable ease.

As I'm not entirely familiar with the origin of fire retardant sleepware, I would just assume that it started after smoking in bed started. A lot of people smoked in bed, and left a cigarette butt that still had embers in it in their bed. Their bed caught fire, and they died horribly as a result. Many countries still have high percentages of smokers, and there's no real way to tell how many of them smoke in bed. If they smoke in bed in an apartment building, a single person's bad habit can turn into a firestorm where many people die or get injured as a result.

In China, around 40% of the population smokes.

Perhaps you can see now that fire retardant chemicals added to things you sleep on isn't such a horrible idea.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A corporation is all about the money. The bottom line, as it were. If a corporation poisons its customers by needlessly adding a chemical to their pillows that is poisonous, that is not in line with its modus operandi. Corporations do not want their customers dead. They want them alive, and willing to buy more of their products.

Cigarettes.

Second... Why would a corporation spend money on doing something like this to a product? Chemicals aren't free, and the machines that are involved in applying them are quite expensive. Not to mention that maintenance costs as well. This should lead you to the logical conclusion that the flame retardant chemical is put there for a reason. Now, if you were our friendly neighbourhood conspiracy theorist, Heron (who admirably tries to defend us from evil, even if it might just be evil in his own, unique mind), you might say that they're trying to brainwash you with it, but let's face it, flame retardant chemicals are called flame retardant chemicals because they retard fire.

Favors for friends.

In which situations would you like to not be burned alive? I suppose most would be an excellent answer here, but upon further examination, perhaps a situation in which you are unable to act upon the events leading up to said bad thing
happening. If you're asleep, and your pillow or mattress starts burning, then it's likely your body fat will be ignited. Now, body fat is highly combustible. That means that if you catch fire, your entire body will burn with remarkable ease.

If my choices are between illness and the off chance that my pillow erupts into flames, I choose the latter. That isn't to say the former is even true. I don't know that to be the case, though it wouldn't surprise me.

As I'm not entirely familiar with the origin of fire retardant sleepware, I would just assume that it started after smoking in bed started. A lot of people smoked in bed, and left a cigarette butt that still had embers in it in their bed. Their bed caught fire, and they died horribly as a result. Many countries still have high percentages of smokers, and there's no real way to tell how many of them smoke in bed. If they smoke in bed in an apartment building, a single person's bad habit can turn into a firestorm where many people die or get injured as a result.

Conjecture.

Perhaps you can see now that fire retardant chemicals added to things you sleep on isn't such a horrible idea.

If he lives in China, then perhaps the ends justify the means. Otherwise, he may prefer a degree of health over the unlikely scenario where he is awakened by the flames charring his skin.
I don't have a horse in this race, but some of the points made don't necessarily jive with reality. How often is it that manufacturers are forced to change the way they create products and the materials used? How often is it that we find out the things we consume and use are absolutely terrible for us, but so long as people are willing to buy them, companies do not care? The 1900s were an exercise in how much manufacturers could get away before people said, "Alright, that may have gone a little too far." That much hasn't changed. Unless they're being mandated to do a thing, they're probably doing it based on an ulterior motive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cigarettes.

Every day, cigarettes lose more ground in western countries. The only countries in which they are genuinely successful are countries such as China, Pakistan, and India, where the lack of education makes them easier to market.

My point was more that corporations don't have the primary objective of killing people, but to earn money. Cigarettes are vastly more profitable than pillows are, and pillows are bought fairly rarely, so corporations depend on return business based on quality rather than addiction.

Favors for friends.
Care to elaborate?

If my choices are between illness and the off chance that my pillow erupts into flames, I choose the latter. That isn't to say the former is even true. I don't know that to be the case, though it wouldn't surprise me.

Conjecture.
I would assume that the government, being responsible for the regulations causing the chemicals to be added, would alter the rule if the result was worse than intended. And whereas my initial statement was indeed conjecture, it seems it was good conjecture.
Unless they're being mandated to do a thing, they're probably doing it based on an ulterior motive.
Corporations are simple. I believe I specified that profit was the main motive for any corporation. You are of course right in that they tend to avoid doing things unless mandated to do so. I was just pointing out, they didn't do it without reason. They did it because they had to. Yet for some reason, this video seems to be blaming corporations for it to begin with.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every day, cigarettes lose more ground in western countries. The only countries in which they are genuinely successful are countries such as China, Pakistan, and India, where the lack of education makes them easier to market.

And that's a result of regulation and education more than anything else. Point being, they don't care that you die, because you're going to be replaced by someone else. So to say their goal isn't to kill you is irrelevant, because die you will. They factor your death into consideration when advertising. That's why advertising targets children from the get go. Flavored cigs? Candy smells? It isn't for the 30 year olds out there. It's for little Jimmy, who wants to be cool.

My point was more that corporations don't have the primary objective of killing people, but to earn money. Cigarettes are vastly more profitable than pillows are, and pillows are bought fairly rarely, so corporations depend on return business based on quality rather than addiction.

Objective or not, it occurs. 5.4 millions worth per year, and that number is supposed to increase with time. Your safety does not factor into their consideration or their profit margin, because in the end, they will get paid. Obviously, this isn't true for all corporations, but its clear that it does happen.

Care to elaborate?
Guy Person is buddies with Frank Man. Frank Man says if Guy Person buys X product/chemical/whatever from his corporation, Guy Person stands to make significant financial gains in the form of stock options, information (insider trading) and can, and will be, introduced to new friends, all of whom have something to peddle, and some of which will benefit Guy Person in the long run. Guy Person's company spends a little bit more money buying X product, rationalizes the purchase, stock holder nod their heads in approval, and Guy Person's pockets get lined with cash. Frank Man's company does better, gets to point to his shareholders how good of a job he's doing, gets a bonus and stays in power longer still. Generic corruption complete.

I would assume that the government, being responsible for the regulations causing the chemicals to be added, would alter the rule if the result was worse than intended. And whereas my initial statement was indeed conjecture, it seems it was good conjecture.

They're told to have chemical X, but are they told where to purchase it from? As long as its present, all is well and good. If they buy it from a group of people also trying to maximize profits, are we guaranteed that the product we use is safe and isn't some half-assed concoction that they've paid an inspector to pass? Again, not saying this is the case, but this kind of thing happens, and has happened.

Corporations are simple. I believe I specified that profit was the main motive for any corporation. You are of course right in that they tend to avoid doing things unless mandated to do so. I was just pointing out, they didn't do it without reason. They did it because they had to. Yet for some reason, this video seems to be blaming corporations for it to begin with.
I haven't watched the video and I don't intend to so I don't know their wording or rationale for what you're stating.
Post .

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again TL;DR I got as far as Avenger's reply

You guys argue too much

I believe the origin or Flame Retardant sleep-wear (especially childrens) is due to the fact they sometimes burst into flames when near a heat source ie. fire place
It was to stop little Timmy spontaneously combustioning when trying to warm up in winter

I could be wrong, It's just what I heard.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how it is where you guys are from, but most of the older apt buildings in my area have a radiator for heat, and not much else outside of whatever materials were used to construct the building. If you're exploding because of a radiator, you're not only on top of a giant metal object that is probably melting your skin, but you're also wearing a ford pinto.

Also, not sure why we're focusing on this very small aspect of what is undoubtedly a much larger issue being discussed in the OP.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
And this alone is the reason why we are living so bad. You do realize that all fossil fuel Corps and Banks have grown so big that they now have almost complete influence over the government, our justice system, healthcare, our upbringing (brainwashing to be consumers) and generally interfering with our human rights on a daily basis! This has been going on for years! This also brings me to my main point in the Thrive documentary that makes me angry the more I hear about it. Corporations are supressing our technological advancement by confiscating and labelling every Free Energy invention as a National Security Threat when in truth its a threat to just Corps that use fossil fuels and make Trillions of [insert currency] that allows them to control everything with! Do you not see where we are heading?!

There are plans to make Unions like the EU between continents and that will bring us even closer to complete Global Dominance under one big Corporation's rule or a very small group of powerful people because they own the money. One such a Corporation has openly admitted that there is nothing to control it and that is the Federal Reserve! So many people want to take it down it's unbelievable and I don't even live in the US! Seriously guys! Watch Thrive!

Again, the thing that pisses me off the most is that the story reapeats itself over and over. Somebody invents a way to produce Free Energy and then he either dies mysteriously before his big unveiling or his labs are raided and everything taken and labelled as a Secret or they are silenced with a Gag Order that is essentially a Cease & Desist threat. There have been 2 guys with living proof that they have conquered anti-gravity (amongst other things) Nikola Tesla and John Hutchison and they both died and their inventions never seen production line or much daylight, but they have seen some, like irrefutable video proof of Johns experiments. Tesla was the start of all this because the greedy mother****er that was funding him was making too much money off selling and spreading electric lines across the globe that he didn't want Tesla to invent a Free Source of energy or the transmission of energy WIRELESSLY across distances which he had completely proven possible so he has been cut all funds and put in a bad light! Later, killed when he wanted to seek other sources of funding. Also, that guy, J. Pierpont Morgan who was funding him "made sure" to manipulate what kids are being taught in the engineering industry so that we can't invent these things Nikola Tesla did!
"You cannot repeat Tesla's work with new equipment. New equipment is designed not to work" - John Hutchinson
Coincidence that only him and Tesla managed to develop the same technology where our modern scientists have failed?

There have been countless inventions over the past decades that would have improved our lives on a tremendous and profound scale but Greed and Delusions of grandor keep inpairing us from evolving!
Check more similar stories here: http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/vesprman.htm
A guy actually made a 90 mpg carburator a long time ago and then he got threatened with his life + his familys life if he kept going. So many stories that end EXACTLY within the same 3 ways I have described before: killed, Cease&Desist or threatened. If we can somehow gather in number and get the government to reveal all 3000-4000 Secretized inventions then all big and volatile Corps would fall and corruption would decrease globally, everything would fall into its natural place and order will be restored.

Look, all I am I asking is for people to share this knowledge so that we all become more aware of whats hapenning. I posted here cos I thought Zeo and Avenger would actually start a big thing around this as you guys seem highly cultivated people. There's too much evidence and everything makes too much sense to ignore it. Hoping this is not falling on deaf ears.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That video is largely propaganda, so I can't justify spreading it anywhere... Some of it may be true, but it's in a light that I can't agree with.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok **** the video. Forget about it for a sec, its not the best I agree and it shouldn't have been made the way it was, but I reckon if made different it would've probably been boring and nobody would watch it. It was made to be presented to a wide age range while not particularly appealing to any. In any case, can you at least admit that peoples intellectual property is being stolen across the globe in broad daylight because they present a threat to big empowered Corporations while WE are idling, letting this happen?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find that link quite dubious... It uses terms like "free energy from magnetism" and other phrases that, to a physicist or materials' scientist, makes it sound like it has been made up.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how it is where you guys are from, but most of the older apt buildings in my area have a radiator for heat, and not much else outside of whatever materials were used to construct the building. If you're exploding because of a radiator, you're not only on top of a giant metal object that is probably melting your skin, but you're also wearing a ford pinto.

Also, not sure why we're focusing on this very small aspect of what is undoubtedly a much larger issue being discussed in the OP.
Australia doesn't have radiators.

Most older houses had fireplaces and apartment buildings aren't enclosed like the US and generally don't have heating

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link I gave you folks explains why the US mattresses etc are flame retardant.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I find that link quite dubious... It uses terms like "free energy from magnetism" and other phrases that, to a physicist or materials' scientist, makes it sound like it has been made up.
You do realize...that they have been inventend already and got taken away right? Here are the biggest ones: (Btw this is an xtract from Thrive)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZRKVJQKUk
That device got taken in a government raid and the Adam Trombly has had several attempts on his life including poison. When he reconsidered the risks he started part-taking into developing solar energy which he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6EnDBjCjBw
John Bedini also did this and was attacked in his lab and threatened not to go into production with an invention based on Tesla's work. Also this 2nd video clearly emphasises what I have stated before and that is that government + corporations have manipulated what we are thought in schools regarding physics and electronics. Forget the limitations that you think you know! This guy made more energy output than what the original input was! I know its hard to accept the fact that we are thought are lies but if you can't see past this than you have to "step" outside that bubble and realize it.

PS: Read the comments too. At least the top ones offer some more insight in the matter.

Also, I don't understand why a physicist would find this unusual. Since magnets don't use power input unless they are electromagnets, they repel metal with negative energy. The concept of building something that makes a metal object spin indefinitely by repelling it seems highly plausible to me. With that thing spinning, it could produce energy till it breaks down which in the history of generators it is not very often the just replace it cos its cheap. This also resembles a Torus which is an eternal energy source and how everything is created and how it stays in balance. Including us.

There are many viewers commenting on Newton's Laws and praising the high priests of truth they call scientists yet forgetting that Newton, Einstein and Hawking have no idea why gravity exists or what causes it. This puts a giant hole in physics principia and leaves the door open for **** that just might be possible if Tesla was right and the universe is a sea of plasma and not a vacuum contaminated with grit. We don't move forward without challenging accepted thinking nor accept it as absolute.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of these people are scientists. None of these people have empirical evidence for their claims.

This is what we call a conspiracy theory.

I study science, and I can tell you that none of this looks like it has anything to do with reality.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That first vid is CGI

I think you are a crazy person flip

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That movie is CGI for the purpose of xplaining it in the documentary for the audience -_-'. I ain't crazy. I'm just extremely mad at the world with this whole deal of peoples genuine inventions that are ment to make the world better being taken away because of the Greed for power of a small, extremely rich group of people and I want the people to be mad too and claim our freedom back.

And @Avenger so you don't believe these people because they don't have (or they might have I dont know) a piece of paper that says "Hey look I am a scientist". What makes a person a scientist? What stops me and any regular person from learning physics in their free time and choose to practice it at will? Last time I checked most inventions have been made by people who actually failed school but had a vision stronger than a simple piece of paper in this "reality" of yours.
Im gonna say this again: We don't move forward without challenging accepted thinking nor accept it as absolute.
Regarding Thrive:
I call bull****....
That's what youtube is for. You can easily demonstrate this technology to millions of people if you really wanted to.
Instead you create a high budget film to perpetuate a "conspiracy"? Please.
Put up or shut up.
I totally agree with this. But I think we are at the point where we actually moved the discussion away from that "movie" which is kind of my initial intention. Its not about the movies its about the recurring proof and the recurring facts.
Here is the actual video of a replica of the machine from the CGI:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sii2F02ckFA&feature=re­lated

PS: Reading the comments also offers more insight from some arguably more knowledgeable people about this.
Also I have never seen a conspiracy theory that didn't mean well for humanity or attempt to mobilise people for their good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom