This world is F*cked.

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yeah the second vid probably went too far towards the end or something, i only watched like 10 mins of it. I thought it was interesting though after watching the first one. no gold in the fed since 1934 huh?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because we stopped using gold as a backing for the money...

RBE

Best answers
In the the second vid, I'd say both, oil and currency.

The Monetary System needs to be removed it's already been very counter productive to our survival. We need a fundamental change in how society operates globally, we need to remove money, it's just an oppressive inhibitor and keep degrading progress.

"The entire money-structured and materialistic-oriented society is a false society. Our society will go down in history as the lowest development in man.

We have the brains, the know-how, the technology and the feasibility to build an entirely new civilization."- Jacque Fresco

[video=youtube;KphWsnhZ4Ag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag[/video]

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The Monetary System needs to be removed it's already been very counter productive to our survival. We need a fundamental change in how society operates globally, we need to remove money, it's just an oppressive inhibitor and keep degrading progress.
Ok so we remove the monetary system. And what is your replacement for it? 'Cause you can't just simply remove it and leave things be.

While i like Jacque Fresco's ideology i don't know if the world is ready for such a thing.

Also on topic:
The facts in those videos are not news. It's old stuff but as some already said above.... people are not really doing anything about it because of the risks involved.

Super elite
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
You were right. The world is full of stupidity itself and people are starting to act "immature" yelling 'n' screaming 'n' beating up, 'n' insulting people for no reason, just because they have rights to do it in a decent way. But it isn't decent, it isn't right at all. I think the educators failed to teach people how to do stuff in life because none of them were that good of teaching humans of how to be successful in life. And to be honest they do have lack of impulse control, they just couldn't fight it off (unless they controlled themselves from being sinned) and those distractions that they had from everybody else (not into the subject that they were doing) could risk their lives by struggling and have nothing else to do but just sit there and think about their troubles the same way ( by doing something that is wrong).

And I am not talking about the politics that you guys were talking about right now. I am talking about how life is going these days.

Last edited:
Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
And I am not talking about the politics that you guys were talking about right now. I am talking about how life is going these days.
Way to stay on topic lol.

Well I just thought the whole thing was interesting. And yes like mentioned before, people who do know are scared. Even if someone spoke to everyone about some awesome plan to rise up and do what needs to be done, how is it going to happen until we get provoked with violence from our own government? Its like jeez, do we have to have a damn war against our own government just to get shit to normal? all this theory BS is pretty much saying everyone in power is in on the whole gag so who is our leader if he is not someone of power?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Its like jeez, do we have to have a damn war against our own government just to get shit to normal? all this theory BS is pretty much saying everyone in power is in on the whole gag so who is our leader if he is not someone of power?
Actually history shows that doing just that is just what needs to be done for us to prosper. Look at the US. First against the British and then the civil war. In both events the common folk rose up against the government and were better off for it (at least for a while). Its also our duty to smack our government round when they are doing shit.

RBE

Best answers
Actually history shows that doing just that is just what needs to be done for us to prosper. Look at the US. First against the British and then the civil war. In both events the common folk rose up against the government and were better off for it (at least for a while). Its also our duty to smack our government round when they are doing shit.
BINGO!, and they've been doing a lot of shit, specially in 'secret' or at least trying to nowadays, it's hard with the internet and when you have a site like wiki leaks about.;)

TENZU said:
Ok so we remove the monetary system. And what is your replacement for it? 'Cause you can't just simply remove it and leave things be.

While i like Jacque Fresco's ideology i don't know if the world is ready for such a thing.[/QOUTE]

No most people can't handle a jump from here to there BUT, there needs to be a transitional plan. We need to seriously change the foundation of education( if you can call it that right now)

All education needs to be relevant and 'free', kids can learn anything if they are taught. Thinking needs to be one of them(not reflecting culture), when you show your kids marry had a little lamb, Disney, and all of these 3 word sentences, how can you expect them to grow up more intelligent and thinking beings.

And I agree with Grega, we can't expect this to be an entirely "peaceful" transition. If an issue is children starving on the streets/country/planet I don't see the need to compromise or wast time filling out forms of bureaucracy, we do what ever it takes so no child is left hungry, (**** Politicians/Corps/C.I.A/FEDs ect..) this shit needs to go! And it's are duty to make that happen as citizens of earth.

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's all dandy but it all comes back to this:
"Possessing knowledge isn't the same thing as applying that knowledge to an end, whatever that may be. ... In the end, nothing changes because the majority of people refuse to actually do anything about it. There's too much risk involved. Too much risk, of course, meaning any risk whatsoever. "
I still try to maintain my faith that people's tolerance will eventually reach an end and they will "rise up" against it all. But there also needs to be some thought as to what happens after that. For example, we all hate the widespread corruption in my country, Romania. But everytime there is talk about overthrowing the people in charge the same questions pops up: "Then what? Who is going to replace them?" because the people below the ones in charge are corrupt too, or they want to get a slice of the pie that the ones currently in charge have so they will turn against the people eventually too. Btw, the government doesn't really run a country any more these days, there are so many corporations and "elite" people behind them that I'm not even sure if overthrowing any government will do any good any more.

On the money subject, it's been said the system should be replaced. Well no, the system itself works, it's the banking system that ruined it and should be thrown out the window. In the first video in this thread, the cartoony one, you can clearly see that money was invented because the trading system was inneficient. Eg. lets say you have bread and I have potatoes and I want to trade with you for bread, but perhaps you don't want potatoes but I have nothing else to offer? So people sold their stuff for money with which they could buy whatever they wished with it as everyone was accepting money. I think the idea of banking was also rational, but really not necessary, so that your money could be placed somewhere safe without having to worry about people stealing it. As soon as the concept of "loans" was invented, that's when it all started to go down the drain and into the unbelivably deep, deep mess we are now.

I think if everyone knew at the time the huge difference between the threat of your money being stolen and banking, I think people would have all agreed that stealing is the much lesser of the two evils. Especially now if you think about it, with all the technology we have it is very hard to steal from someone without them at least suspecting who done it. Forensics has gotten pretty advanced too so criminals are found so much easier. What I am getting at is banks are not needed any more! Why do we still use them?! Besides the fact that we have been brainwashed into laziness and convenience, the answers to those questions is beyond me.

Finally, for anything good that you may plan for the world, you always have to account for the bad of it too/its misuse. For example I don't see how chavs would fit into the "Venus Project" in your sig @RBE... (see Urban Dictionary for definition of chav: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav) This is because for some reason there will always be good and bad in the universe, positive and negative. Don't ask me why that is, I just learnt to accept it. It's like a fundamental law of life.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easy to blame the banks because, at first glance, they're directly responsible for much of the economic turmoil at hand. But, as I stated before, do we scold the tiger when it makes a kill, and tell it to regulate itself? Surely not. The practices and behaviors that allow these situations to arise in the first place need to be addressed, and frankly, at its root, its simply capitalism gone awry. We not only embrace greed, but actively encourage it. We reward you for being greedy. And then we protect you, and tell everyone else that its in their best interest to make you even wealthier.

How many times do we need to perform this little dance? You know it, of course. The few become insanely wealthy at the expense of the masses, the masses keep their eyes lowered expecting their leaders to stand up for them, security is promised in exchange for a tiny liberty here and there (you didn't use them, anyway!), and for awhile, everyone just takes it. The wound festers. Rage boils within, slowly bubbling until our bodies can no longer contain it within. And then a charismatic figurehead rises and demands great justice for mankind, culminating in a sea of blood washing away the sins of the past with the promise of a better, brighter future. And then the process begins anew. Rules are created, rules are exploited, and a new aristocracy borne out of the middle class sinks its claws into the nation once more.

At what point do we truly decide enough is enough? The people I speak of effectively hide behind the law because they own the people who interpret and enforce the law. How are we to end our plight if the mechanisms in place to voice our grievances and have them addressed are corrupted and controlled by those who would persecute us? Perhaps there is no victory to be found in the machinations of the law. Perhaps there is no victory to be found in beseeching our leaders for justice, or in appealing to the media.

Rise from you knees, brothers and sisters. The time to stand is now. The time for action is now. Is there a name for what I demand from you? Is it class warfare that I call for?

Why, yes.

It is.

AAAAAANNNNND Scene.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's easy to blame the banks because, at first glance, they're directly responsible for much of the economic turmoil at hand. But, as I stated before, do we scold the tiger when it makes a kill, and tell it to regulate itself? Surely not. The practices and behaviors that allow these situations to arise in the first place need to be addressed, and frankly, at its root, its simply capitalism gone awry. We not only embrace greed, but actively encourage it. We reward you for being greedy. And then we protect you, and tell everyone else that its in their best interest to make you even wealthier.

How many times do we need to perform this little dance? You know it, of course. The few become insanely wealthy at the expense of the masses, the masses keep their eyes lowered expecting their leaders to stand up for them, security is promised in exchange for a tiny liberty here and there (you didn't use them, anyway!), and for awhile, everyone just takes it. The wound festers. Rage boils within, slowly bubbling until our bodies can no longer contain it within. And then a charismatic figurehead rises and demands great justice for mankind, culminating in a sea of blood washing away the sins of the past with the promise of a better, brighter future. And then the process begins anew. Rules are created, rules are exploited, and a new aristocracy borne out of the middle class sinks its claws into the nation once more.

At what point do we truly decide enough is enough? The people I speak of effectively hide behind the law because they own the people who interpret and enforce the law. How are we to end our plight if the mechanisms in place to voice our grievances and have them addressed are corrupted and controlled by those who would persecute us? Perhaps there is no victory to be found in the machinations of the law. Perhaps there is no victory to be found in beseeching our leaders for justice, or in appealing to the media.

Rise from you knees, brothers and sisters. The time to stand is now. The time for action is now. Is there a name for what I demand from you? Is it class warfare that I call for?

Why, yes.

It is.

AAAAAANNNNND Scene.
Yes I agree that we should kill all of the baby boomers.

Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It's important to know what you rise against. A friend of mine asked me: "Ok so we rise. Rise against what?" Because we, the public, don't know who runs the games from the shadows of the government and justice system, so what do you tell the people who rally with you to fight? You need a name, something to focus your efforts on. For example, Rothschild. The family who established a banking dynasty. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family)

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need a name. Focusing all of your attention on an individual or group of individuals won't change anything. The players may change, but the game remains the same.

Destroy the game.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's important to know what you rise against. A friend of mine asked me: "Ok so we rise. Rise against what?" Because we, the public, don't know who runs the games from the shadows of the government and justice system, so what do you tell the people who rally with you to fight? You need a name, something to focus your efforts on. For example, Rothschild. The family who established a banking dynasty. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family)
The rifle is on the eastern block. You know what to do.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ask for Methuselah. He'll spin you up on what needs to be done and how.

Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lol haha I wish I was an professional assassin. I'd only take jobs that have a positive effect on the world ^^.

Regarding your game comment. The trouble is explaining to people that "the game" is the problem. And also, they will want to know what you propose the next game to be...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you want to be a murderer, paid or otherwise?

There is no trouble involved. Appeal to their emotions. Their emotions overwhelm their logic, and before they know it, they've stormed the capital and the country is in ruins. What you do with your new nation is up to you. I'm a remnant of the Old Ways, and should not be allowed to take part in building your future; only in destroying your present.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Why expose just the Illuminauty or America? The whole world is in the wrong. Freedom and independence are facades used to guise their true intentions. Convenient subjugation. Rather subjugation through convenience, as america would have it. The driving force of the world we live in is not a natural resource, as such everyone that makes a motion brought on by it, does so against their own nature. And guess what.. that's every 'civilized' person in the world.

Away with laws and conformity. I'd rather be free to live life my way, off the land we ALL should call home. Free of boarders and ideology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom