This is NOT Devil,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible that Devil is not the only person doing this.

I spoke to Devil once. He is an 11 year old kid--literally. When asked why, he told me, "when i get home from school i'm bored."

I can't help but feel a chill at the eerie similarity of Majin Buu in his child-like form...just doing what he does, and shouting wee all the way, just because he can. It's...kind of scary.

In fact, I wanted to write a fanfic about it but then the "no devil" thread came up. :0\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christ. Don't glorify him like that. He's just a snot-nosed little kid. Somehow he gets his jollies off of crashing servers, and he has a lot of jollies to get. I guess his friends just won't let him play 11-year old grab-ass in the tree house, so he needs to sit at home and do this **** all day.

I'm amazed at the decay of America's youth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't going to be here anyways because of the no devil thread rule. If anything I'd have built it in my livejournal.

Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
It is possible that Devil is not the only person doing this.

I spoke to Devil once. He is an 11 year old kid--literally. When asked why, he told me, "when i get home from school i'm bored."

I can't help but feel a chill at the eerie similarity of Majin Buu in his child-like form...just doing what he does, and shouting wee all the way, just because he can. It's...kind of scary.

In fact, I wanted to write a fanfic about it but then the "no devil" thread came up. :0\
why didn't you not just killed him:devgrin:

Best answers
people, unless you couldnt be bother looking at the thread name :|
this is not devil, he did not attempt to crash the server, but it is totally and utterly illegal to have thousands of other peoples WONIDS, this is the problem

please i never intended this to be about devil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom