third attempt at an SDK

Best answers
i still suck at modeling and if possible even worse at uvmapping,but i was bored so i mapped this green guy.and i know i made a stupid mistake at his ears,but that retarded wings wont let me edit it properly. and when someone skinned it i might donate it to Final Power or get someone to put it in ESF.I'll try to skin it myself but i cant tell if i will finish it or not =(
here it is.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll give it a shot tommorow, for now, to bed I go.

Best answers
i'll give a go at skinning it as long as you stop saying you suck. Self cofidence is important if you really think you can improove. Motivate yourself more!

On another note, retarded wings? Switch to another program then :) I'd be happy to help if you want to use max/gmax.

edit: skinned it abit, the clipping between the neck is the skinmaps, movento will have to remember than next time he skinmaps a model, NOT MY FAULT :p

Best answers
Reck, it looks nice but... the head's green and the body's green do not match. ^_^

Best answers
meh.. you can keep telling yourself you suck as long as it motivates you to get better

;)

I suck too ^_^

Best answers
i might as well give it a try need to pratice my skinning anyways

Best answers
g0jack said:
Reck, it looks nice but... the head's green and the body's green do not match. ^_^
Well thanks BUT movento separated the skinmaps, i mentioned that in the post with the picture in case you didnt notice. He won't do it again ;)

Best answers
fear my noob skinning skillz......anyone know where to get good tuts for skinning?

Best answers
Gama,it's not that bad,atleast it's better then anything i can do =d.put some more color variation in it.i'm glad some people try my SDK =).

Best answers
Gama, you might want to post 100% illuminated shots because from what i can see, its hard to tell which is the render and which is the skin :/ Well maybe its because you dont have too much detail. Lay off the white though, looks like hes got sunscreen.

To be honest of tutorials, i dont know any and havnt really used any. You just keep downloading sdks and keep skinning and you'll get better as you find your own styles and techniques :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom