These *#*@$$& forgot DBZ: Legends!

Best answers
98 Horrid DBZ games, ftl.

Legend of the Supersaiyans is an awesome SNES RPG turn based game.

Tenkaichi 2 takes teh cake.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"If you don't like it, don't worry; there are probably three more coming out this year"
LOL!!! Quote for truth! Not that I complain! I'm really surprised they didn't mention the first Dragonball game of all time, "Dragon Power" for the NES. Never played it, never owned an NES, but it's a talking point. I remember US release screenshots where they turned Goku's hair into a headband and NO hair... -_-

I'm also surprised they didn't give a small rating for each game as they went along. I was REALLY hoping they'd bash GT Final Bout. I spent 12 bucks on that game, and it's the worst game I've ever played. DBZ: Sagas had more playability than that travesty of a game. Screw the graphics, you COULDN'T MOVE in that game! And plus they butchered the voices. Instead of just using Ocean Group voices, they gave Kid Goku the voice of "Timmy the next door neighbor from the 50s" and killed Vegeta with a voice that sounded like John Lovitz trying to sound snooty...

...I want my 12 bucks back...

Best answers
i realy wana play dbzsagas, it sounds good as you can rome around the city or so..?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i realy wana play dbzsagas, it sounds good as you can rome around the city or so..?
No, it's not. Sagas is a waste of time. It's a game that was rushed to the shelves, made in under six months. The claim of free-roaming is a lie and an illusion. The levels are loaded with invisible walls that funnel you in one direction. The camera doesn't work for **** and the fighting system is a joke. It's about the 2nd worst Dragonball game out there with Final Bout only just worst (although Taiketsu was pretty craptastic as well).

Look up "DBZ Sagas Review" on youtube and you'll see what I mean in depth. I got the game for Easter and beat it in one agonizing day. Worst...Easter...EVER...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is better than all of those games.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe, but i doubt their even close to finishing.

Best answers
98 Horrid DBZ games, ftl.

Legend of the Supersaiyans is an awesome SNES RPG turn based game.

Tenkaichi 2 takes teh cake.
quoted for truth! too bad legend of the super sayajin was never released outside japan, it was one of the best games on the snes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom