Theres is what i can help!

Discord Member
Best answers
-I can help Translate all the game, or almost all To (Portugues-Portugal/Brazil)
-i can help with fan arts/ arts for ESF:Final.
- i can do some OST
Thats all i can doo right now, and i doo all for FREE!!!! BCUz i lov ESF since 2010!

There is no hope. No light. There is only despair.
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
-I can help Translate all the game, or almost all To (Portugues-Portugal/Brazil)
-i can help with fan arts/ arts for ESF:Final.
- i can do some OST
Thats all i can doo right now, and i doo all for FREE!!!! BCUz i lov ESF since 2010!
all we really need atm would be coder/modelers and the first one more so than the latter tbh

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Bot system, struggle system (specific features), and a lot of bug fixes :p.

Discord Member
Best answers
im not that good atnight coding i just know code on dvd-R and on roblox studio nothing more . But i can try to learn.
I am sure they are more than appreciative, but by the time your coding abilities will be anywhere near what a project like ESF requires, the project will be done by a long time.

Programming is no easy task and something at this level isn't stuff for a junior with a couple of months of studying under his belt.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I am sure they are more than appreciative, but by the time your coding abilities will be anywhere near what a project like ESF requires, the project will be done by a long time.

Programming is no easy task and something at this level isn't stuff for a junior with a couple of months of studying under his belt.
Just jumping in, I offered my help when I was a junior a few years back, maybe it's not too late :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom