There Is A Cheater Among Us

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CD is fine I guess.. it really lags?

Uhm.. why not trace his MAC address and ban that? I doubt he is willing to pay for a new network card over and over again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all CD only supports a few mods, infact almost every anti-cheat mod is either for CS or for only HL, TFC, and CS.

So why is HLGuard only "okay"? It's the best thing you can use on ESF.

--------------

WTH is a MAC address? I've never heard of it before.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAC address is also called the Physical Address or Adapter Address, and is unique to each and every network card, and unlike IP address, can't be changed or made dynamic. The mac address is in in hexadecimal and is in the following format:
XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
(replacing the X with a hexadecimal number)

That was a brilliant suggestion, "if" there is a way to track down the physical address of the crasher's network card, that is. And "if" there is a way to bann that, then the crasher will have to invest in a new network card before getting back into the crashing business.

A lotta 'if's, but worth it "if" this can be done. (yet another if :p )

Btw, this isn't valid for modem users, but I doubt that the crasher uses one.

---

Satan try this (unless u're in winXP):
Go to Start, Run, "winipcfg".

This will show you your Adapter Address. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know about that, I just never saw it labeled as MAC Address

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh yea MAC address isn't as common as Physical Address.... but I wonder if HL or admin mod has a way to detect, track and ban the physical address of a user... never seen it implemented before. :/

Best answers
this is so confusing O_O feh this stuff makes no sense at all to me :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
Heh yea MAC address isn't as common as Physical Address.... but I wonder if HL or admin mod has a way to detect, track and ban the physical address of a user... never seen it implemented before. :/
Well...AMX Mod can do ALOT more than Admin-Mod...I'll go see what I can find about blocking & detecting MAC Addys...LOL omfg this is off topic but it just struck me>> Mac Daddy & MAC Addy rofl how I amuse myself.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc: If you don't understand this then don't read...

Best answers
I think Devil could be Ch0d3.
That guy is a famous CS hacker(Headshot literally all people in a server, 100% headshot) and he loves DBZ.
When I encountered him on a server. ( 1.0 )
I've beaten his ass blue and red and this guy calls me a hacker and stuff. "How do you do that ****" or " **** you jew aimbot"
So I simply reply: How does it feel to play without hacks? You can't own **** without your cheap bot.
So this guy gets laughed at by everybody on the server, and since it's his own server. He kicked everybody out, joined a server that I created and crashed it with a oldskool script.

When I saw Devil on one of the NL gamecity servers, he suspicously has the play style of Ch0d3.

But this is only a theory, if it is Ch0d3, he is gonna be ****ed.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought about looking for his mac address... I'll talk to a friend of mine about grabbing it and if we come up with a way I'll contact one of the mods and we could possibly be playing esf for more than five minutes without being overflowed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I just found out that there is some kid in my city (Glendale, California) that is the "leader" of myg0t. Someone told me this because he was talking to him at a PcBang. He's a young Armenian kid. But this is just what I was told, I didn't see or talk to the guy. If I ever happen to this kid, ill make sure he gets a lil somethin. :smile:

----

Goldensaiyan, your'e pathetic. :S

Best answers
I think Devil is in this conversation.

You can't ban the mac address.

Best answers
Mystix: Pathetic for what? Because I kicked your ass in a clan match when I was in ::Z::?
Don't whine because I owned your ass triple time on the server, besides, what are you gonna give him? A hug? :tired:
If you want to flame, do it on a server on ESF. I can own your ass while you are talking. :D

And besides, how can you proof it that the guy is telling the truth? The leader of myg0t will never tell his true looks or where he lives.
If he did, he signs his own last will.
All people in America that plays CS, DOD, NS even ESF, will beat his ass up so good, he will see his own ass when he walks or talks.

Best answers
Gold, is Ch0d3 the Ch0d3 that was in [FuRy] before it died? lol, I kinda new him, nto friends or anything, but I just want to know if thats who you are talking about, there was even a hacking clan named Ch0d3. But I doubt he was in it. When [FuRy] became immortalz and zt| I think he quit cs, just let me know about this :)

Best answers
I did saw him play with the name Fury or b00m once.
But I'm not sure, alot of hackers with various tags, marches into our Dutch servers.
If anyone even sees this guy, kick him immediatly, he is more worse than the leader of myg0t.

Possibly, even more lamer.

Best answers
Man golden you hate sooo so much ha for someone who trys so hard to be so called good. Remember your old news and thats it vs me anytime on a server and you will lose. And turn off your god damn hax gold ha!

PS you just talk to much there is no such thing as Ch0d3 o_o

Best answers
There is no such thing as Ch0d3?
Shhhhhhhhh, ignorant kid.

Maybe you're him? Your crying and whining looks 'exactly' like Ch0d3's whining.
Your name even has the suspicous smell, because you know what?
I've seen a CS hacker using the name bi0 brolly on a Hacking server, on a HACKING server.
Oh, and do you really think you can beat me with the melee script you're using, remember?
Some guys has seen you using one in the Esforces.com servers.

Not that it is cheating, but it is quite sad that someone needs it.
Pity.....

Best answers
lol if you have seen one then you must have been on it to good one.. Don't kid me your the one wasting your time I seen how you act when you lose to someone. Your the one that is not mature yet. Every post you make has hate all over it.

Best answers
I've never lost. Sometimes I got my ass kicked a few times but I kick their asses back.
When I fought Groovy, I have to admit I got pissed because I got stressed and annoyed because of his "GREAT" skills that can easily beat yours.
And it took me alot of concentration to beat Groovy.

When I fought you, I have to say..... you're the most worst player in history.

Atleast I don't whine to people or get pissed at a game.
You've accused me of hacking and using OGC, because I beated you, now how mature is that?
Now you go around and tell people that I am DEVIL, now, how low is that? Trying to get me banned.

So, go change your diaper now, before mommy picks you up and tuck you into your Pokemon bed. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom