it would be good to be able to
i know i know,
oh do i,
what a TYP0 is

but SOME ARE INADIQUITE
HOW!
HOW!
HOW!

What is set below this text is what you would see at the start up of Alpha ESF 2.0. What you would see among startup. The background, backdrop, splash, the one picture that is imminent in display of the WHOLE SHELL. And geuss what? ITS HAS A MINOR YET VISIBLE TYPO/SPELLING ERROR.

As you will note there could be a backing in the R making it look some what like this "TR" yet it is not displayed again as the other R comes in under foRce (note capital)

If you are simplay to blane to see the error after some what of a look is is spelt "EATRTHS SPECIAL FORCES" not "EARTHS SPECIAL FORCES"
The skin designer or shell designer is to be blamed for this
point has not been proved
Kill me,
Kill me now,
I am but one,
One who is superior,
IT IS NOT AN ALL GOOD THING

perfection is neccesairy therefore is the key, key to a great finnish and good acomplishment
IT HAS BEEN DONE

make sure
sure as sure
SURE IT HAPPENS

Best answers
to make sure
SURE AS SURE
this is not formal
NOTHING SAID IN ANY FORUM OF ANY KIND IN MY BELIEFS IS FORMAL
THERE CAN BE ERRORS
BUT,
BUT,
THE SKIN, SET, SHELL, BACKING, BACKDROP, PICTURE, BACKGROUND ect IS INDEED A FORMAL THING EVEN IN AN ALPHA
from here on i will prove

No following remarks will be given about the conjunction asset in the above text.
No following remarks will be given about the conjunction asset in the above text.
ALL FUTURE NOTATIONS, POSTS WILL BE ASIDE FROM THE FACT OF ERROR IN POSTS

The skin is focused

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes in reply to ur TITLE there are some who CAN post sensible and interesting thread and those that are complete Asses *cough* Executable *cough.

Why O Why Do you talk in quotes its just STUPID!!

BrunO

Best answers
Lets cut this one short for you incompatant assholes it is spel Eatrths Special Forces ok U DONT SPELL EARTH WITH TWO TEES

CAN YOU NOT SEE YOU DUMB FOOLS

ARE YOU SO STUPID

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya we see it but ur an idiot and ur post was misleading and screwed about with all those Stupid quotes.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
executable ur an idot.... ITS JUST A ****ING TYPO!!!!!!

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
WTF is the point of this post? i agree with hibiki, its just a freakin typo and you seem to be the only person that has noticed this and your the only one who cares...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is one extra t going to ruin esf? i think not... its just a t it has no effect on the game play.. so shut up and just play..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom