The Zanzoken Attack?

Best answers
the zanzoken is a really good idea for ESF. just if ur at a far enough distance, say teleporting away from a beam, the other guy would see another person just pop out of mid air, kinda taking away from the confusion effect. but it would work great for dodging melee attacks since most ppl would get totally confused by it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would personally like to know the opinions of one of the devs.
I think this is a pretty good idea that will set ESF to new levels.

CCF

Best answers
Yes i agree with proud prince they should do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry guys...I can't reall agree with this idea at all.

In the show, they look like they are telporting to a new location suddenly. There's no ghost image or any crap like that...and more importantly, there is those odd vertical lines that indicate the character has "teleported" to a new location...hence the particles are acceptable (although I think they are a bit thick, honestly.

And losing the lock if someone teleports is a horrible idea...no one would ever bother to use the melee...and then it would be just a question of whoever runs out of ki first gets nailed...and then the whole system of using your ki to recover from a melee hit would be pointless cause whoever runs out of teleports first is the one who gets hit, and then he has no juice left to stop himself from hitting a wall either way.

You guys just don't use the teleport right...how often have they used it to get around in the show? Almost never...they use it to get out of a tight spot or cover a long distance to a foe qucikly...if you use it for those things (tap teleport three times next time a melee enemy is diving at you, see how useless you think it is then) then it's excellent.

Although I do agree the particle effect is a little...thick.

Best answers
The Best way to but it is when Goten Vs Trunks.. and Trunks Does that move on Goten... they both charge head on and trunks moves outta the way but it still looks like he's moving towards him and goten goes Right them him and he's like "what the heck!"

Best answers
I think they should leave everything about teleporting the same. Except for the particles. I agree w/ the after-image to a point. I dont think that it should last long. At most it should last 1 second, probably more like 1/2 a second. Just enough that it could confuse the person just a bit. Then it would take skill to get the advantage. But the lock should stay on the original person that was targeted. And i know that it is possible cuz DMZ is using it in their next beta release as a sort of dash technique... im gonna be checkin that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom