The YuGuHakiSho

Who is your favoire Character of Japanese anime out of these 4?

• Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yusce

• Bardock

• Spike

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I watch the Yu Yu Haki Sho every night. I think that i might begin liking it as much as DBZ but i can't see that happening. You guys like the Sho?

Best answers
Yu Yu Hakusho is cool and all, but as far as a series, cowboy bebop pwns them all. Ed- the original h4x3r

Best answers
BTW Hiei destroys Yuseke any day, (without transforming)Yuseke just has dumb luck, and why 2 people from dbz and not one from another series?

Best answers
I chose spike too, he's badass... that's why (in my opinion) it is the best anime series....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y is that every type of anime question the hardly ever include good anime characters?

i mean ya spike is a good one a yusca(spell check anyone?) but my favorite anime character of all time has to be Lain

btw i voted for spike

CCX2

C
No way duke Yuseke would destroy Hiei. He might be a demon i don't think he could touch yuseke. But your right about one thing Cowboy beebop kicks major ass man

Best answers
Your right Duke Spike is the **** he is just a bad ass.But goku is just a great fighter and you never know what to expect out of him!:D

Best answers
If Yuseke don't have dumb luck I'm a woman... for instance:

The part where he was about to die (again :p) from the throwing stars he fell in a puddle. He took a chance on bouncing the s gun off a mirror... puuuuhlease!!!!! Hiei is just tight like that.

*additional*
What about Jet? or Faye? Or EDAWARD!!!!! (edward's a cutie) Vicious.... You can't screw with vicious....

Best answers
you got a point, i mean when yuseke was fighting raundel the demon he would have been crushed in raundel's hand if he didn't have swamp algie in his ears. But that is raundel's own fault.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CCX2
No way duke Yuseke would destroy Hiei. He might be a demon i don't think he could touch yuseke. But your right about one thing Cowboy beebop kicks major ass man
You could just use a minature nuclear device and kill all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom