THE WHAT IF DBZ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
than akira woulda just made goku strong in his normal form....

what if goku never learned the kamehameha wave

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He would have learned other techniques but he hardly used it.

What if Vegetto transformed ssj3 and beat the crap out of Super Buu?

Best answers
"What if buu had simply turned the z fighters into candy?"

He turned almost everysingle one of the z fighters into candy. He tried to eat Vejito after transforming him, but Gumballs can fight back. Sad thing is, Vejito was about to go SSJ3 too. That would suck for buu.

My question is what would happen if Vejita and Goku fused into Gogeta instead of Vejito?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegito didnt need to turn ssj3 to beat super buu, he only ever went ssj1, he cudda killed him at any time, he just wanted to save his kids, so he made a plan to get into buus body

And gogeta is almost as strong as vegito, maybe ssj gogeta would be the same as normal vegeto, i think

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gogeta is stronger than Vegitto srry to say.....When Gogeta attacked Jenebabadmon(or Jeneba w/e) he killed him in 1 hit.....now Vegitto couldn't do that if u think about it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, elder kai proclaims that Potara fusion is the most powerful and effective fusion there is, better than namek or fusion dance, and is sumthing like 100 times more powerful, the only downfall is it's permanent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetto went ssj2 when he killed buu....

and gogeta is stronger than vegetto especially ssj4

what if krillin was actually strong

Best answers
heh, imagine that...Krillin actually being strong. I'd hate to be Goku in dragonball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
100 times more powerful So imagine Vegetto going Ssj4 ^^ the power will blow the whole galaxy!!! MAJOR POINTS FOR VEGETTO!!!!! +100!!!!

Anyway Another question

What if Future Trunks came back to the past and on the saga of FUSION DANCE would he get killed or what or something?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ommm yeh hed be like tien and yamcha and be there touching themselves.

What if yajarobi (spelling) didnt cut vegetas tail off?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
100 times more powerful So imagine Vegetto going Ssj4 ^^ the power will blow the whole galaxy!!! MAJOR POINTS FOR VEGETTO!!!!! +100!!!!

Anyway Another question

What if Future Trunks came back to the past and on the saga of FUSION DANCE would he get killed or what or something?

You mean universe? Cuz buu destroyed galaxies and he's not nearly as strong as SSJ4

Best answers
Janemba was a little bit weaker then Buu and buu can reform his body so the diffrens between them is big. Potara fusion is more powerful then fusion dance,but gogetta would have been more then enough for super buu and kid buu but to get Vegeta to dance like that..they had to make a movie to get him to do that:)

Well yajirobi saved them all,vegeta would with out a doubt killed them all.Hurra for yajirobi:>

my question: What if Goku didnt fall and hurt his head as a child and carried out his call and killed everyone on earth?:) (beat that what if:p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u gotta think of it this way gaara ... vegetto was ssj2 when he owned super buu and gogeta was ssj when he killed jenemba i think =/

EDIT:what if goku never learend kaioken

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, vegetto was normal form and he completely wooped buu, did you not see that episode?, and gogeta was ssj to defeat janemba, plus janemba was considerably weaker than buu....

If he'd never learned kaioken, he probably woulda had his ass kicked by vegeta......

What if Dr Gero never built the androids or cell?

Best answers
i dont really have any what if's cuz i know the outcome of everythink i think of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brim said:
goku is amazed at gohan's power in his normal state and asks the old kai why he isnt going SSJ, the old kai then says that if he did, his power would be so great that it would destroy the universe, as stupid as it sounds, that's what the american translation says
cool ... I think I've to look the english ones too ;)

german version: (sounds better, for me)
goku was amazed at .............old kai then says:
the ceremony from old kai awakened all the power of Gohan ... SSJ is just another awakening ... but old kais thingy was better ... it would be useless to go SSJ, because it would just burn ki (permanently)

old kai: SSJ is primitive and sucks ...

so he could go SSJ but he didn't, because it would be useless

also: Gohan was never be able to control SSJ2 ... when he fought Dabura, he only turned into SSJ ... when he transformed in front of Kibito, he asked if he should continue with USSJ ...
he reached it ONCE in whole DB ... so I don't think he was able to go SSJ2 like Goku or Vegeta

Gogeta <> Vegetto
old kai said also that the fusion dance is primitive ... and the ear rings were a few times stronger ... Vegetto could have beaten Mystic Buu (with Gohan) without going SSJ ... he kicked him around before ...
Goku SSJ3 and Vegeta SSJ2 could almost compete with Janemba ... Goku SSJ3 in strength (he had problems with his transmission) ... and Vegeta SSJ2 kicked him around because he didn't have and problems with it ... so Janemba was weak ... Gogeta was SSJ (after normal Vegeta and normal Goku fused ?!?!?!) and used more than one attack to "kill" him ...
1. alot punches
2. the final attack which kicked the demon outta the hell guy (he didn't kill)

I won't continue the "what if" thingy ... because it's useless ... DB is all built up on the last event
try to think in mistakes of DB ... there're enough ... I'll give you 2 examples

1. - Mutaito fought Piccolo ... Mutaito had no chance ... so he learnd Mafuba and catched the old Piccolo ... so Mutaito was ordinary weaker
- old Piccolo came free and fought Kid Goku ... Goku has beaten him up in a "fair" fight ... so Goku was stronger
- after Goku won, he visited god and trained at his palace ... during this training he travelled back in time and met Mutaito ... Mutaito gave him a few lections, because Goku couldn't even scratch him
- Goku < Mutaito < old Piccolo < Goku ....... hm ... anything wrong here, isn't it ?

2. - Trunks came to present ... with his sword he killed Frieza with
- he told that he never met Goku before ... because in his time he died early
- when did Trunks get his sword ??? ... in Movie 13 ... from Tapion, who used it to slice "Hildegarn" ... only Goku could kill "Hildegarn" ... so this scene never happend ...
- so ... where did he get this sword from ?!?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
Janemba was a little bit weaker then Buu and buu can reform his body so the diffrens between them is big. Potara fusion is more powerful then fusion dance,but gogetta would have been more then enough for super buu and kid buu but to get Vegeta to dance like that..they had to make a movie to get him to do that:)

Well yajirobi saved them all,vegeta would with out a doubt killed them all.Hurra for yajirobi:>

my question: What if Goku didnt fall and hurt his head as a child and carried out his call and killed everyone on earth?:) (beat that what if:p)

What if Frieza would have destroyed Goku's space pod before he even arrived on Earth? OHHH! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nretep....the movies dont go along exactly with the db storyline so the trunks sword issue doesnt work...the movies were ment to not go exactly with the storyline....

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
What if Frieza would have destroyed Goku's space pod before he even arrived on Earth? OHHH! :p
Then Freiza would take over Earth and become supreme ruler, unless, of course, Brolly took him out. Then Brolly would be supreme ruler.

What if Tien had killed Buu in one hit?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEH!1.what if Bulma takes Chichis place and be together with Goku and have little Bulmas and Gokus;2.And What if Bulma destroyed Buu?answer:2.Then Bulma will b in ESF -Bulma:"mvahahaha die sayians".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom