• No im a n00b who fears things that are right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Goku=ssj,ssj2,ssj3
Vegita=ssj,ussj,ss2
Piccolo=fuse with nail,fuse with Kame
Trunks=ssj,ussj
Krillin=Mystic Krillin(guess when thing with guru happend)
Gohan=ssj,ssj2,Mystic
Cell=2nd,perfect,100% perfect(when selfdestruced he came back more powerful)
Freiza=2nd,3rd,4th,cyborg(mabye but there wasnt much of a difference)
Buu=Evil buu,Super Buu,Kid Buu

(hehehe also thought of a move for Cell..you know the snarks in normal hl do that only make em Cell Jr.also for Super Buu make it where he can absorb people)

Best answers
OMG, If i were an forum moderater i'd smack you down for SURE!!

WELL DA! that how it's supose 2 be, no sh**. But would you like to join the esf team and make all those models and animate them all and well as fixing every single bug and figring out game play AS WELL AS READING POST THAT GO NO-WHERE LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!

and what the hell is up with your poll, are you so lame that you have to insult people to make them join your side??!!?

oh,
P.S. Gohan and Goku are the only ones that actually reach ussj, or ultra super saiyn. You can see this by there them being able to remain in their super saiyan state with out losing energy. Read any decent DBZ page for that little gem. with Cell, when soemthiings perfect, you kinda of can't get anything better than it, thats why it's perfect, it's cells strongest from, it's his perfect form, that doesn't mean you can't get stronger with him, but that no way deserves it's own transformation. and freeza should be able 2 go cyborg, seeing as his such a little part in the saga, a filler if you will.

Best answers
I would gladly help them with the animations if they wanted me too but i havent seen any help wanted ads and the pull i added has a joke they can ignore it of they want i really dont care and i just realized some thing about that 100% perfect cell thing i posted what it really was was Cell realizing(or thinking) he cant be killed so he was able to do more stuff with out that fear...and besides he has Saijin blood remember a Saijin is at his peak after recovering from a wound...

Best answers
And the best rant for no reason award goes to CHICKEN. Tell me what is the point in slamming peoples ideas like that? They are just trying to help out the mod. The team put this forum here to look for ideas, i dont know about you guys, but its not my first insticnt to go seaching thru piles and piles of posts to see if my idea was already brought up.

I always thought that Ultra Super Sayjin was when you could get the extra strenght but at the cost of speed. So i was always under the impression Gohan skiped that step.

I like that idea of the last transformation of cell. Maybe that transformation would kill you but when you spawn you would be accended.

Hmm, cyborg freeza, i dont think it would matter, since all he did as a cyborg was mouth off before being killed, there is no proof he is actually stonger as a cyborg.

Hey, Buu being able to absorb people is a great idea!!!! it wouldnt be any more/less cheap than the freeza disk.

Best answers
Buus attack would be less cheap because 1 they have to be close and 2 because the target have to have low hp

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure the team knows all about the transformations and how to implent them.

Best answers
yea this isnt a suggestion thread. Its pointless. Also have the moves real turning people into cell jr isnt what he did

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1. trunks can be USSJ to!! see cartoon when fighting CELL!!

2. why can mystic Gohan go to SSJ? i saw him fighting buu!! but why didnt he go to ssj? or ssj2?

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
1. trunks can be USSJ to!! see cartoon when fighting CELL!!

2. why can mystic Gohan go to SSJ? i saw him fighting buu!! but why didnt he go to ssj? or ssj2?
cuz the zen sword "unlocked" his power so hes like ssj2 only with out transforming

Best answers
thanks all you people for supporting me; cold steal is right, and the transformation have already been decided.

pwb trunks was just a real strong super saiyan, but he couldn't stay super saiyan forever, that’s why Gohan and Goku were the only ussj's, they could remain in their super saiyan state. - like i said before, check any decent dbz site.

and ya, i think this thread is pritty much over.

P.S. fuzzy check the sticky's everything decided whether, it's in or out, should be there.
And I just had to "slam" him for his poll
I’ll say again
"and what the hell is up with your poll, are you so lame that you have to insult people to make them join your side??!!?"
When you are a n00b you should know that you don't know everything, and you'll be lucky if you know anything, you can't expect to put a post like this up saying that "bangoth knows all" when he hasn't even been joined for a full month yet....Then he, (if you'll look @ the no section on the poll,) calls everyone else n00b if they don't agree.

he had it coming: nuff said

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks did reach USSJ

The stage where they can stay as a super sayian all the time is called something else that I can't remember right now

USSJ is the really bulked up stage Trunks was in while he was fighting Cell Form 2. May have been perfect I forget

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb

why can mystic Gohan go to SSJ? i saw him fighting buu!! but why didnt he go to ssj? or ssj2?
he cant because he already has all the power he can possibly have, the mystic form is all a saiyans potential power released so its basically SSJ3 but better for reasons i can be bothered explaining

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's also a rumour if he went SSJ he would destroy the universe cuz of his power

Best answers
question about buu i thought kid buu was not as strong as super buu so how would that work in the game, nobody would want to transform...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i like ssj better then normal ;) ,,

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
Trunks did reach USSJ

The stage where they can stay as a super sayian all the time is called something else that I can't remember right now

USSJ is the really bulked up stage Trunks was in while he was fighting Cell Form 2. May have been perfect I forget
just for the post count ;)
je wuz fighting perfect cell....
vegeta wuz almost dead and unconscious cuz he got beat up bij perfect cell, so trunks could now show of his big ass power....
and got al bulky and start kicking cells ass but 2 keep te episode fun and let gohan win in the end they made him lose ( Speeds probs )

and about the rest of the post
well like others said, I think the esf team really know wut they r doing just look @ the beta it's perfect for me ( Except stability )

Best answers
throught i would add something aswell.

When Trunks shows off his power that is inbetween of SSJ1 and SSJ2 is what Goku and Gohan can do straight away after they come out of the time chamber. Trunks could only get that extra power from a long time gaining the power, but it wouldn't last long because he would become exhursted.

He never powered up before hand because he was afraid of what Vegeta would say and do, because he knew he didn't want to show Vegeta that he has surpassed him aswell (like Goku)

Bangoth, the Z Sword didn't unlocked his power he made him stronger and faster until Goku smashed it releasing Old Kai, who then did a very long chant to unlock the hidden powers and make Gohan even strong then he could imagine, but then you would think but his power was already released when he went into SSJ2 for the very first time. But this is mistaken he learned to control that hidden power, but as you see in the world touranment when Videl is getting the hell kicked out of her, he become enraged "using some more of his hidden power" which some of it he was still unable to control.

This is where the Old Kai comes into the picture he fully unlocked all of Gohan power making him stronger then a SSJ3.

As for what Deverz said about if he went into SSJ he would destory the universe because of the huge amount of energy he would give out, i believe this to be because if you sit down and pay attention to he series you will notice with the more power a Sayian-jin gets the bigger the body becomes, i believe if Gohan went into a SSJ form after his power was unlock i think he would blow up, and take out a large amount of the universe with him.

Dust, you said "question about buu i thought kid buu was not as strong as super buu so how would that work in the game, nobody would want to transform..." i had the same throught when i saw it, but the is a whole story behind the Kid Buu which Grand Kai talks about when they see if through the cyrstal ball. About Fat Buu, going to Evil Buu to Super Buu, I don't think the ESF Team will have the other forms of Buu when he absorbed Gotenk/Piccolo/Gohan as they would be unfair to the other players and would take long for the next beta to be release because they would have to spend more time making new models/animations. But for Kid Buu if they do make a model him to transform into i believe you will need a hell of a large about of ki to transform into him. Because the first Transformation for Fat Buu is at 3 million ki. I'm not that good at mathimatics. but after all the other Forms i would think you would need a Ki level of at least 15 to 20 million to get into the form.

Deverz i too can't remember what the stage is called for the level gained between SSJ1 and SSJ2 form. I'm sure there will be someone on here that know the correct name for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom