The Untitled

Best answers
Not very original title but just an experiment

I know that the smudges are corny but I thought it would go well with the ghost like theme:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I almost see a horizon at the top, and the bowls of hell trying to reach up over it.

But, I'm a skitzo on zanyx, so just look over me. :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
light above, darkness at the bottom, i like it in a way, good job on it

Best answers
I dont see why on these forums the nonsense threads get millions of replies, and the good ones dont.

Tim, you know im a great supporter and follower of your work. This piece is no execption. I love the theme you arranged, I love the smudge effects, and I simply love how the face fades away into the background. Very symbolic, in my opinion, and it conveys the feelings of sorrow and pain for those in hell, or in the hellish world you have created.

However, I wish you could sharpen it a bit. Yes, blurry is good, but not too blurry - which, in my opinion, is what this is. So sharpen it a bit - just a bit. Another thing I noticed are little noise-effect resembling dots on the upper most part of the piece, and they distract from the viewing pleasure. Im assuming that those came from sharpening though, and I advice you to take your amazing skills and fix it, because it will make the piece complete.

Again, amazing job, I'll rate it an 9/10; -1 from those sharpening-induced pixels on the top, which really bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom