The triceratops never existed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope most of you know that Brosiris' comment was (hopefully) a Bill Hicks reference?

[video=youtube;-qmglGWMsdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qmglGWMsdk&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guy's lack of knowledge of christianity is astounding. It sounds like the only information he's ever had on religion likens Christians to hardline Islamics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm no expert on religion, far from it, but I know Bill Hicks was raised Southern Baptist. Whatever that means. His parents are insanely religous.

Anyway, Hicks has been dead for 16 years, Cuc. That particular clip was from a 1993 show. I just wanted to share what I thought Brosiris was referring to, not start a religious argument.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, southern baptists are like hardline islamics without the suicide bombings in some cases. I wasn't trying to start a religious argument either, only stating that his view on Christianity is very slanted, and now I know why. I have this thing about people who basically share my religion going about things very wrong, the end result is at best Athiesm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom