The transformation stages

Best answers
:) hello, i was thinking how are they gonna give transformations in the latter versions? (they need 4 for some characters)

heres my ideas:
Goku (normal)>>Goku (ssj1)>>Goku (ssj2)>>Goku (ssj3)

Trunks (normal)>>Trunks (ssj1)>>Trunks (ssj sayain outfit)>>Trunks (pumped up ssj1)

Gohan (normal)>>Gohan (ssj1)>>Gohan (ssj2)>>Mystic Gohan (adult)

Picollo (weighted clothing)>>picocollo (normal)>>picollo (tall + muslier)>> picollo (atenae longer)

Buu (fat)>>Buu (evil)>>Buu (absorbed evil)>>Kid Buu

Freiza (lvl1)>>Freiza (lvl2)>>Freiza (lvl3)>>Freiza (lvl4)

Cell (normal)>>Cell (lvl2)>>Perfect Cell>>Pumped up Perfect cell

Vegeta (normal)>>Vegeta (ssj1)>>Majin vegeta>>???? (not sure)

this is my idea ne crits suggenstions.(sry if allready bin sead)

Best answers
Yes, Vegeta does pose difficulties if you want to give each character 4 stages.

It seems the most logical procession would be:

Git>SSJ>SSJ2>Majin

Not completely faithful to the series (i.e. Majin being the equivalent to SSJ3), but hey, they've already taken many liberties for the sake of gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm well i think it would be soemthing like that, but there is one prob, some ppl will only have 2 transforms, other 3, cuz gohan after he goes SSJ 2 it is weird that he grows, and gets old and transforms in adault gohan (thats why they make a model now, and that will be a character in the new beta 1.2) or atleast i think that is what the outline says

Best answers
1 mo thing b4 ne1 says u 4got krillin (witch i did do :rolleyes: )
i was completely stuck for ideas bout him aswell.

Best answers
Krillin is already has his transformation.
Krillin :notice: Mystic Krillin?????

And yea, this kinda has been mentioned before, but its ok ;) You might want to look for Evolution Mod in the future, it will add transformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan (normal)>>Gohan (guru power increase)>>Gohan (ssj1)>>Gohan (ssj2)
Picollo (weighted clothing)>>picocollo (normal)>>picollo (fusion with nail)>> picollo (fusion with kami)
Trunks (normal)>>Trunks (Power up)>>Trunks (ssj1)>>Trunks (upgraded ssj)
Vegeta (normal)>>Vegeta (ssj)>>Vegeta (ssj2)>>Vegeta (majin)
Krillen (normal)>>Krillen (powerup)>>Krillen (powerup)>>Krillen (powerup)

a "transformation" is not needed. all you need is a pl jump, thats what everyone wants. obviously krilen doesnt transform AT ALL but they still gave him a so called "transformation". a power up will do fine for krillen or anyone else that is missing a trans.

Best answers
Picollo in weighted clothing shudnt have SBC but go next lvl at like 1,000,000. and his pl shudnt rise much with this transformation. but he gets the ability 2 use SBC.

Best answers
Yes i agree, thats very true. All krillin would do is "power up" anyway, he doesnt truly have a mystic form.

Piccolo not being able to do the sbc at first would not be true to the actuall show. Remember how he killed raditz with it, and i believe he put a hole through goku with the SBC when he was evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom