The Three Bishes...Now in Encyclopedia!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The Three Bishes

There is currently no text in this page. Would you like to create The Three Bishes or Search for The Three Bishes in Uncyclopedia? If you just created this page, wait a few minutes and reload in case of database delay. It may also have been deleted.

----

Wow, great read.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I know, just I read before, when dan made it. Too bad U didn't cought it up ^^
P.S. Lion, what is that Origin userbar in Ure sig o_0 It is dead forum, isn't it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, this is the reason why Wikipedia isn't a legit resource for information. Too much bull**** on it. It's great that you 3 are friends and like to game with eachother. But seriously, stop making threads about you 3 guys while it's not even funny. Last time with the starcraft stuff which wasn't funny, now with this Wikipedia entry which isn't funny. Go play starcraft or whatever game you guys wanna play, but please keep everything to yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEVA!!

Anyway, this one isn't supposed to be funny, but enlightening. Do you feel enlightened?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEVA!!

Anyway, this one isn't supposed to be funny, but enlightening. Do you feel enlightened?
No it feels like I ruined 30 seconds of my life reading it. Seriously? What is the point of 'enlightening' some anonymous guys on a forum (who, as far as you know, could even be a fat ugly-looking pedophile) about your friendship? It's absolutely pointless.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought forums I maden to make e-friendships, changing of different opinions, learning and asking. And when I don't like thread, I don't reply on it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You make friendships by engaging in whatever discussion is going on, talking about your music style, whatever. But not by making useless threads about a friendship between 3 guys playing starcraft every once in a while, then posting a couple of 'funny' images on these forums that noone understands(and they weren't even funny). That's something you do in MSN, AIM or ICQ or [insert chat program].

I'm talking about these threads:
http://esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70279&highlight=starcraft
http://esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71050&highlight=starcraft

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[skype]
Ok, maybe U didn't find those pix funny, but some guys probably did.We all have different opinions, so I respect Ures. Now lets get back on topic before we get a warning >_>

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
After seeing the three of you guys post in this one thread I'm beginning to think it's a good thing the page is down.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After seeing the three of you guys post in this one thread I'm beginning to think it's a good thing the page is down.
Down? Not at all, have fun...reading..erhemm:

The Three Bishes

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content -->
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for The Three Bishes in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

* Start the The Three Bishes article or add a request for it.
* Search for "The Three Bishes" in existing articles.
* Look for other pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function. If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and please see Why was my page deleted?.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I added a speedy deletion tag to that page. While it might be something you think is funny, it's not something you need to place on Wikipedia. Wikipedia isn't used for crap like what you typed on that page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom