The Superbowl

Best answers
it was in the very beggining when the steelers player tried to make a touchdown and didn't quite m ake it but they said he did. Whats really funny is if you looked at the steelers players face you could tell he KNEW he didn't make it but they gave it to him anyway. They did give us(us being washington/the seahawks) that one fumble too bad they robbed us of a touchdown and a pass that would easily have been a touchdown.

Oh well, the emerald nut comercial ruled.

Best answers
Ultimate Thor said:
Actually Steelers only got 2 penalties while Seahawks had 8.
In that case, what game was I watching o_O

My favorite commercial was the one with the build in crime deterrent... He whipped his ****ing cell phone at the guy's head XD

Although I will be haunted by the Whopperette commercial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superbowl sucked.. The halftime show sucked, the national anthem sucked, the game blew, and the ad's sucked.

Hated the superbowl.

The past superbowl MVP's were ok..

I did win 700$ though

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was inside the superbowl channell..... yeah... talk about the most spam filled irc channel that I have seen in my life....

Correction: the most spam filled channel was filled of DBZ nerds when they annonunced the release of 1.2
*shifty eyes*.... I got banned for saying too much too fast

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
It's a sad day when the events of a sports event is considered a spoiler...
Way to keep pushing this off topic. He was trying to be considerate. Warning :warning: for spam.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you guys say that the ball didn't break the plane on the Steeler's touchdown? I had no stake in the game since the only accomplisments the Vikings were known for this year was a sex party boat. Anyway though, you guys know that it doesn't actually have to enter into the end zone proper, right? It just needs to break the vertical plane of the white line/orange standards. Doesn't need to cross all the way. I saw several replays and as far as I could tell it broke the plane before his knees hit. But that's just my opinion I guess. As for the rest of the game, there were some bad calls, but on the whole they were quite evenly matched most of the game before the steelers started to run away with it near the end. Pretty solid for a super bowl I'd say.

As for commercials: Magic Fridge pwns you ;P Either that or the Cave Man Fed Ex spot.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "That Killed Him" commercial was hilarious =P

Best answers
i only saw the last few seconds of the fed ex one, i was sad that i missed that.

as for the plane thing i didn't know it worked that way, i assumed he had to land in the zone(i'm not a huge football buff). Either way i don't mind so much that stuff was called on us, but i hate it when rules lawering makes a game boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either the "That Killed Him" one or the Fed Ex one was the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spring commercial when he throws the phone was good, and the fridge commercial was cool.

The ball didnt pass the goal line by the way. Rothlisberger brough the ball down while he was humping in his arm.

And the "push off" was a td

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom