The SSJ short servers

Best answers
Right i'm sure people have noticed that the dedicated servers out there seem to have a short round time. I think those who own the servers should try and get the round times extented since if then enable the "dont gain PL on death" cvar people will not even get to TForm. Even now i see people complain about how they only got their TForm PL.

Now don't get me wrong im thankful for those who provide these servers at their expense but im sure you can accept constructive crititism.

Thanks for listening.

Best answers
wow i was lost in the jumble of words...
Can someone clear it up for me?

Best answers
He said he would appreciate it if those who run dedicated server would extend the map time.

Best answers
Yeah it really needs to be longer time i meen it takes time for krillin and vegeta to transform .The other day i wuss almost ssj and the sever changed map .What im trying to say is that it would be nice to have more time.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The defaultis 45 minutes, I (when I am lucky) can juice Krillin up ti his Transform level, but I think it would be nice for at least a 15 minute extension.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When ever i play as Buu I maybe can transforum for 3 minutes before the round is over. But if I play as Gohan and there is only melee going on I can get up to 10,000,000 - 20,000,000 easily.

Best answers
It only takes me like 20 min. tops to transform with vegeta and krillin... 15 with buu, 10 with cell, 89 with goku, 5 with gohan. I never play as frieza and trunks.

Best answers
i was playing on an esf dedicated server using Krillin, and it was me by myself against 4 guys, and i just really owned em, but my pl only got up to about 1,500,000 after 38 kills, so yes, i would like to see the server time extended just a tad bit :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu is ridiculously cheesey in this regard. His cookie ray is so overpowered that it only takes one melee hit and a little swooping to eat someone early on in the game. I transformed in under 3 minutes on one of the official servers last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom