The Spirt Bomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they shouldn't add an "ultimate" spirit bomb. He will already have 2 by the 1.1 release, and if the ultimate bomb can blow up the whole map, from the very start of the game im sure people will get annoyed after a while.

Best answers
and think of the blast radius of that thing,it would be enough to crash a server already....

I say no.The other 2 are already enough,I dont want people spamming big blue balls of doom on a map....think of this situation

*sees teams*
*joins same team as USB spammer*
There now Im safe

How would you feel if all of the opposing team joined your team because of the USB,no way we are needing that.Besides,would you rather fight melee or sit there for 30 minutes trying to charge an oversized SB??

Best answers
well a whole new spirit bomb thats even more powerful isn't needed, im just suggesting that if it were to get in a ps, the controller (goku obviously) can powerstruggle the beam firing at the spirit bomb. same thing for BS (goku vs buu)

Best answers
Originally posted by Zero_Omega
I was playing ESF today when i thought If goku has a Spirt bomb for Earth and one for Namek how about one for his final battle against Kid Buu.
Goku has 2 different spirit bombs in the game?

Best answers
its coming out. the small spirit bomb. looks pretty good cause it adds power + stealth + speed so it could be pretty useful

Best answers
Originally posted by Alucard-Knight
Goku has 2 different spirit bombs in the game?
in the next version (1.1) goku has 2

Best answers
Originally posted by xDarkHavenx
I think its a good idea but, it would be too unbalanced. Like the chosen one said.
ok idea but like xDarkHavenx said too unbalanced

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the earthlike spiritbomb i've never seen goku do that i saw yamcha do it. The eartlike spiritbomb was charged a little lower in height, but i never saw goku charge it in his hands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think even adding the Earth Spirit Bomb is a little pointless...can't you just charge up the other one to a minimum and throw that? lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will make it just more fun, it doesn't really have good function.

Best answers
Am i the only person who thinks the cool white auro that surrounds goku when he is charging the earthlike spirit bomb is cool?

I find SB quite lousy, it takes a HUGE amount of time to charge, it is simple to track the target down (unless he is using the Genki Dama trick) and melee his sorry ass. But i think the new spirit bomb will be cool, it is a ball weapon for goku, he needs one :)

Best answers
Yes, and for those people who thinks it is useless.
It is certainly more useful than the Ki blob. If you see a person on the ground, you can simply charge the Spirit bomb and if you're lucky you will hit him in the time before he gets up or run away.

Best answers
The small Spirit bomb, and the normal SB i think are good enough as they are. I think it would be usless to have a bigger one that could crash the server that everyone, or a person and bots are playing on.

Best answers
ok, i saw the spirit bomb once on the show used against freeza, it was a lot bigger than the one in the game, so if thats namek one then the one in 1.0 is earth one, they makin a mini spirit bomb or sumthin?

Best answers
Yeah have you seen the movie specials man? In the specials the spirt bomb was full small. And on Namak he accually got enough energy to make it big.

Best answers
the size depends all on the amount of power he collects, on namek and on supreme kai's planet it was huge cuz he got energy from a couple of planets.

Best answers
I dont understand any of this "multiple spirit bombs" crap. Just becuz he uses the Spirit Bomb on 3 different planets doesnt mean the SB was any different on either one. Yes, as he progressed through the show his SB got stronger becuz he asked more thigns for energy, just like him, just like his kamehame, just like his instant-transmission. Why do we need a SB for Earth let alone KI planet? IMHO this is insane.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
I dont understand any of this "multiple spirit bombs" crap. Just becuz he uses the Spirit Bomb on 3 different planets doesnt mean the SB was any different on either one. Yes, as he progressed through the show his SB got stronger becuz he asked more thigns for energy, just like him, just like his kamehame, just like his instant-transmission. Why do we need a SB for Earth let alone KI planet? IMHO this is insane.
Actually the two Spirit Bombs, one he used on Earth and one he used on Namek, are quite different.

On Earth Goku summons the energy into himself and the creates a small ball, it takes a while and packs a punch.

On Namek Goku summons much more energy but forms it outside of his body into a large ball, it takes even longer and is more obvious than the Earth Spirit Bomb but causes much more damage.

The Kai Planet Spirit Bomb isn't really any different from the Namek one, Goku just takes a lot more energy then normal in order to make a bigger ball.

My two cents.. :)

Best answers
lol it'd be funny if someone on ur team was making a spirit bomb, and u could off ur teammate energy to make it really big but i'd drain ur ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom