The sims

Best answers
Does anyone have the sims makin magic if u do how do u get wizard eyelashes , clown confetti, ect.

Best answers
I actually think the Sims suck now, The only ones they should've made is, The Sims, The Sims Hot Date, The Sims Online, The Sims 2. Thats all... They have made too much! There to rich! we need money! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My sister is in love with The Sims. She has:
  • The Sims (Delux Edition)
  • The Sims: Living Large
  • The Sims: Hot Date
  • The Sims: Unleashed
Yeah, it's a pretty cool game. It's fun, but you can't play for a long amount of time, because you'll get really bored after a long while.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to go against the flow here, but he isn't asking opinions, guys, he wants help.

And I apologize, I don't have "Makin' Magic", so I'm not sure I can help you with that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well actually it's the same game but different game that depends on where you live....my opinion on all the series of the game is that this game is so much fun you can do hilarious stuff on this game.I enjoy playing it sometimes I played it for hours since I was so bored when I had nothing better to do.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From Mephit 74 (my wife, who has all the expansion packs and plays the game alot):

Go to magic town and "Talk To" the vendors (ie: Vicky Vampiress or Apothecary Todd) they'll send you on a little quest. Complete the task, and talk to them again. That's how you do it, the quests change all the time. Try Maxis' BBS to get more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom