the sig god awakens

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i came out of retirement for this sig for DP... im quite pleased with it.... what do y'all think?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I asked GFK to make it in the style of my old sig, funny and a bit cheesy :p

You know what I think of it GFK ;)

Best answers
I love the colour but it's kinda bland in a busy way, don't really know how to explain it. It's nice, but you can clearly see where you erased around the girls hair.

Best answers
Honestly, I dont like it much. Its too plane, the placement of the pictures isnt really that good, and its just not that nice to look at. I really like the avatar though, not sure if you meant for this to happen but it looks as if its two different people slashed inbetween, kinda relates to a predator.. I dont know, like normal by day changes during night. So good job on the avatar, eh.. ok job on the sig.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiga said:
I love the colour but it's kinda bland in a busy way, don't really know how to explain it. It's nice, but you can clearly see where you erased around the girls hair.
yeah the hair was kind of hard to see against the black bg that she was originally against, so i had to guess in some places :fight:

Best answers
lol, I know the feeling, happens to me all the time and it usually goes wrong, so I erase and blend, the lazy way out =X

Edit: That girl wouldn't happen to be Chun-Li would she?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Saiga said:
Edit: That girl wouldn't happen to be Chun-Li would she?
Nope Lei-Fang from Dead or Alive and Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball

The Stock

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMGZ!!! I THOUGHT J00 WERE DONE WITH TEH CRAPPY SIGS!!!!!!!
MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
/me dies

Well since its actually DP's sig, i guess its ok :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me, I cant say I like it. It tas too many focus's and lacks a real them. COme on, 3 different pictures, and lacklustre text? Also the cutting on the girl you can see too much.

The avatar is disturbing. Nice idea, but I dont think it works out too well.

Overall, i'd advise you to stick to one theme as it would be so much better.

I do however,like the colour and what I can see of the bg, although with all that clutter, I cant really see too much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explain how the doa girl is there? She's like the odd one out. Onizuka and Jiraya are perverts, but the girl is what they like to peek at. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
Explain how the doa girl is there? She's like the odd one out. Onizuka and Jiraya are perverts, but the girl is what they like to peek at. :p
they are peeking at her :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom