The second choice

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be a lot nicer than a sticky =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This reminds me of the guy who wanted to do an #esf-scrim channel. He was really enthusiastic about it for the first day. The second day he made a couple of posts. By the end of the week he was nowhere to be seen.

What I'm trying to say is, your site is brand spanking new. Once it's been around for a while we might consider linking to it, and perhaps a sticky if we are so inclined (probably not).

Until then, quit asking and stick to the topic, whatever it may be. Frankly I don't think there's much more that can be said about it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GO Styx ;p

Gives me a chance to play 1.1 with a better connection than 56k and a better ping than 350+. Unless the server is in Australia ^^

Best answers
Pain said:
This reminds me of the guy who wanted to do an #esf-scrim channel. He was really enthusiastic about it for the first day. The second day he made a couple of posts. By the end of the week he was nowhere to be seen.

What I'm trying to say is, your site is brand spanking new. Once it's been around for a while we might consider linking to it, and perhaps a sticky if we are so inclined (probably not).

Until then, quit asking and stick to the topic, whatever it may be. Frankly I don't think there's much more that can be said about it.
I can assure you that wont happen with us. You simply need to take a look at us. We already invested time, heck we even got a licensed IPB forum and we´ll also get a server. We don´t invest so much time to just vanish again. ;)

Still i see and understand your point.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great, still have to wait... Half life 2 files says that the file cannot be found and Filefront just won't download (as soon as it makes a connection, it closes the connection in an instant...). But I think it's a good idea to bring back some life in 1.1. As soon as I can download it somewhere again, I am definitly gonna play it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 huh.....hmmm....

I may play for nostalgia's sake.

Best answers
Sicron said:
Great, still have to wait... Half life 2 files says that the file cannot be found and Filefront just won't download (as soon as it makes a connection, it closes the connection in an instant...). But I think it's a good idea to bring back some life in 1.1. As soon as I can download it somewhere again, I am definitly gonna play it.
Try This

Works for me.

*edit* Came to my notice that esf-world has a mirror up aswell.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
heh i made the template for reversed esf
cyro aka seb asked me to
like guys?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We currently have 1 East Coast U.S. server and 2 European servers. We rule.

Best answers
and we have players from Euro playing in the US server..and having good fights without as many complaints about ping or anything..its awsome..its like a real community again :)

Best answers
Yeh. No complaints about ping, howing or whatsoever. Just pure fun. :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except for Draylock....damn HOWer..

Best answers
I-Is this true?!

I may of just tinkered around with 1.1b and never got around of actually doing anything in it but let me be one of the many people to say:

Frickin' sweet.

I now get to play the game that everyone has paraded around so proudly!
Happies!

Yes, I said happies..... don't ask.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half life 2 files still doesn't work and Filefront does work now, but it downloads with 0.83 kb/s and esf-world, well, I have to wait for 22 minutes before I can even begin downloading.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, i'll add a mirror on my own FTP.. Should give much faster download speed.

Best answers
Uh...oh. Thanks Sky, mind if we put that down as mirror too or is just for a certain amount of time? o.0

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The link I'll add is just temporary at the moment, but will stay up for a few weeks tops. And here is the temp mirror download link:

Earth Special Forces v1.1 (Mirror)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Skyrider, now it only takes about 5 minutes to finish the download!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks to me like all this is, are some jerks slapping their allegedly creative name on the team's old work. They should be made to properly label themselves an older beta fansite rather than making it seem like they have 'created' a throwback.

Not that this would be the first bunch to bite on the ESF team's talent and hard work, I guess. :0\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh noes. They added Reverse. Those jerks. Damn them.

The point is to try to get people to play 1.1. They obviously appreciate the team's work and think the older version is the better version. Since 1.2 has pretty much died in America, it can't hurt to try to get people interested in the previous version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom