The Rock (weapon)

Best answers
I'm still newish to esf and I can't find in any of the help manuals what "The Rock" is. I'm referring to the weapon that everyone seems to have. The picture seems to be of a large rock but I can't seem to do anything with it except for getting my ass whooped.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you mean friezas telekinesis? just select it as weapon and hold attack to gather rocks from the ground (like, charge it)... then release mouse1 to throw them... and hit someone with it .. or not ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the most useless move ever, just try to throw them into the ground, or straight through the air, and blast them with the finger laser

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
its the most useless move ever, just try to throw them into the ground, or straight through the air, and blast them with the finger laser
it actually is useful , i have found use for it time and time again , don't diss a move simply becayse of one thing

if i play as frezia and i don't want an enemy who i am behind to know that i am planning to attack him , i use it then , and plus the reaction from the ground makes it good , it's a good "quite" replacement for frezia , as i don't always want to use deathball

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harjlin said:
I'm still newish to esf and I can't find in any of the help manuals what "The Rock" is. I'm referring to the weapon that everyone seems to have. The picture seems to be of a large rock but I can't seem to do anything with it except for getting my ass whooped.
It's clearly not Frieza's telekinesis. I think he may be referring to the Sensu Beans, as the image for the Sensu bean bag isn't the most clear thing.

If you are referring to that, Sensu Beans are consumable items that restore your health. Not every map has them, and those that do have then hidden around on the map. You need to pick up some Sensu Beans before you can use that weapon slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom