The other Spears Pregnant, can it be so?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't she 16?

Goddammit, I remember seeing her on Nickoledeon when I was young. She's much better looking that her sister, and now this happens =(

And then there's Jessica Alba...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'd tell you I care, but I'm trying to give up this bad habit called lying.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
16 is young but so what?

there are girls that are far younger who are pregnant. i dont care about them so why would i care about the second spears?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, their family is friggin' rich now, so it doesn't really matter. All this means is that both daughters in the family are whores, which isn't that big of a surprise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never would have thought Brittany's little sister would have out-whored her.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol so true enix I figured she still had 5-6 more years before doing so but I was wrong!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know getting preggers is frowned upon and all that, but how exactly is she a whore? She got knocked up by the guy she's been with for the last few years, and so they know exactly who the father was. She's also 16, so it isn't like she's a child. You guys are acting like none of you got laid until you were all 18 or 19. She got laid and either didn't use a condom or it broke. Neither makes her a whore, but the former makes her an idiot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know getting preggers is frowned upon and all that, but how exactly is she a whore? She got knocked up by the guy she's been with for the last few years, and so they know exactly who the father was. She's also 16, so it isn't like she's a child. You guys are acting like none of you got laid until you were all 18 or 19. She got laid and either didn't use a condom or it broke. Neither makes her whore, but the former makes her an idiot.
Personally, I think 16 is too young too be having sex. Obviously others think otherwise, but hey what can I say, I think you should be out of high school before having sex.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I know getting preggers is frowned upon and all that, but how exactly is she a whore? She got knocked up by the guy she's been with for the last few years, and so they know exactly who the father was. She's also 16, so it isn't like she's a child. You guys are acting like none of you got laid until you were all 18 or 19. She got laid and either didn't use a condom or it broke. Neither makes her whore, but the former makes her an idiot.
You have to understand people use the word "whore" and "slut" pretty loosely these days. For example, if a girl sleeps with a guy who's already dating someone, she's automatically a whore. Or a girl who has sex at a 'young' age, is automatically a whore. It lost its meaning of "a woman who sleeps with multiple men in a small unit of time". Or at least that's my opinion of it.

I don't know about any of you, but I lost my virginity when I was 14, does this make me a man whore? In fact the girl I lost it to, also lost hers to me, does this make her a whore?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A promiscuous woman is a whore, a promiscuous man is a pimp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read about this on some site.

First thoughts when I read / heard it?

"Oh wow, she sure is taking after her sister"

I lol'd.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I agree, 16 years and pregnant is way too young. What is she, stupid?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you read the article she is suppose to get $1,000,000 dollars for releasing this to Ok magazine which I guess pays off in the long run.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you read the article she is suppose to get $1,000,000 dollars for releasing this to Ok magazine which I guess pays off in the long run.
That, my friend, is what we call a whore.

Twenty bucks it would have gone completely unknown if anything less than 1 million was offered.

But hey, it is a million. I'd get myself genetically pregnant for $1,000,000. But who knows how that baby's coming out.

Has to come out one of two holes ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, my friend, is what we call a whore.

Twenty bucks it would have gone completely unknown if anything less than 1 million was offered.

But hey, it is a million. I'd get myself genetically pregnant for $1,000,000. But who knows how that baby's coming out.

Has to come out one of two holes ;)
How does profiting off of what would have been reported on anyway make her a whore? At least now the reporting is done on her terms.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LEAVE BRITNEY'S SISTER ALONE!!!

XD XD XD XD

Nah, kidding....couldn't resist!

Well, true I've heard of worst in terms of age...I mean, the world's youngest mother was 5...I **** you not... Still, that's going to be the public's first thought: another Lindsey Lohan in the making.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
5? Is that even possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom