The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Preferred access started today and i have to say...It's really ******* cool. Like, REALLY cool. It's like a game I've played before but I can't really nail what it is. I'm sure it's drawing inspiration from something recent too.

It's PvP combat, of course, and mostly domination or deathmatch done in a star fighter. You have 4 "spells" that will immediately restore shields, disrupt enemies energy regens, barrel rolls, instant u-turns. You can buy more as you play. 3 ships, scout, cruiser, and something else that I haven't unlocked it. It has a very steep learning curve too. I spent the first 3 hours getting my balls rocked and then it kinda clicks and really gets your blood pumping.

If you're willing to spend 5 bucks on the in-game store, you can unlock it. It actually is worth it. Also seems to have brought a -huge- chunk of the community back. It actually kinda makes me miss Exteel for some reason, despite it being nothing like it.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I might actually come back for this one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a nice surprise, I'll say that much. Hopefully it's a decent first step into making it the KoToR game I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom