The next big controversial thread.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see the gloves are off when it comes to Muslim satire. Let's hope terrorism isn't just reverse propoganda.

That was easy.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

---------- Double Post below was added at - 01:15 PM has been merged with this post created - 12:52 PM at ----------

you are an intolerant dude , ue certianly on my ignore list now . what do you know about us , you know how to point fingers on others but see ur self in the mirror
Everything that has form of status has has a form of power. Power always corrupts!
Hence you should be able to ridicule power, because if you can't, you'll get scary situations. Like dictatorships and no freedom of speech. You should always, with no exception, be able to ridicule anything!

Muslims and well, most religious people in general, tend to think that being insulted is a privilege only bestowed for them. Don't you think I get insulted/angry/annoyed when I turn on the TV or read the newspapers? Ofcourse I do, but you develop a "shield" against it, that's what you do in a free society because you'll be confronted with ideas and opinions you don't agree with. It's really noticeable that religions people are bad at creating such a shield for them selfs, because religious people tend to think they have a monopoly on the truth. "This is how life should be" and "That's the way you should spend your time". Which is why they overreact when this happens.

Arabic newspapers make funny cartoons about the jews and western world all the time, so if you're allowed to do it, so are we.
(thanks h teeuwen)

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, Chakra, I find your lack of boobs disturbing.
I was fairly certain Chakra was a guy. If you were aware of that, something else is disturbing ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom