The new version..

Best answers
Hi people! I'm new here. First, sorry for my English, I know that I don't speak English very well because I'm spanish XDD
I've got a qüestion.. when the new ESF will appear? I'd like to use new characters in game, if it's possible, a loooot of characters how..
Barduk (Goku's father), Tarless and Raditz (Goku's brothers), Nappa (saya-bald), Iamxa, Ten-Xin-Han, Chaos, the Special Forces of Freezer (in Namek), the droids (16,17,18,19,20), the DevilKing (Babidi's disciple), Brolly, SonGotten, Nil (Namek warrior), the greenwarrior with hat (I don't remember his name, he fought in heaven's tournament), the father and brother of Freezer, etc, etc.. hehehe It's only a suggestion XDD :p I hope to see the new version early!

Greetings! :)

Best answers
Read all stick posts, they will tell you how not to get banned/deleted from this forum.

Then go look around at the forum, I guarantee any question you think up to post has already been asked and/or answer'd.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It'll be released when it's done..
they havent given a definate time frame..2-3 months..

Also..if you have suggestions, put them in the suggestions section

By the way..
Welcome to the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as they say it will be out when its done

Best answers
All shi* we hear is "it will be done when its done", its just annoying. If you know the date, just tell the date, if you dont know just say dont know, i mean cut the bullshi*.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Goku
All shi* we hear is "it will be done when its done", its just annoying. If you know the date, just tell the date, if you dont know just say dont know, i mean cut the bullshi*.
you moron when we say "it will be done when its done" WE MEAN "WE DONT KNOW" how stupid can you get lol, if they new the date they Would tell us, dont ask stup[id things goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TriKi28
AKUMA FLAME HIM MORE PLZ!
well even if i am the master flamer on this fourm (haha) i dont think he needs anymore :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
we are soo hostile.. why cant we be all friends lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its out right now....

for the beta testers

mwahahaha

im so evil

Lost in space
Banned